Resort Change by Disney

Booked for Riverside this Sep. will not be paying an increase to move. Not sure I want to call today. I know there are people here in the same boat. All updates are appreciated!

Caribbean Beach will be open by then, so could be an even switch if you wanted to move there. Thats my plan as of now

I have to say, the WL # I called is playing a very mixed playlist, stuff I've never heard or not in ages!

I think it's Disney radio with Apple Music from Walt Disney

RINGING...be back.

OK back on hold. CM told me she thinks WL will be open in mid august??

Back on hold while she checks.

Will update about my personal reservation as soon as it's sorted out. It's a different circumstance since I booked under a TA rate but it might help someone. Unfortunately all of my clients with impacted trips canceled already so I can't report back what they did for them.
Yes please keep updated about your TA rate. I personally have a TA rate for POFQ beginning mid -August.

I have to say, the WL # I called is playing a very mixed playlist, stuff I've never heard or not in ages!

I think it's Disney radio with Apple Music from Walt Disney

RINGING...be back.

OK back on hold. CM told me she thinks WL will be open in mid august??

Back on hold while she checks.
Can you have her check for AKL Jambo too. :-)

That's messed up that they are charging now. I swear it's like one day you are going the next you're not with all this new info from day to day. I don't know if I should call now or wait longer to see if they decide to open more hotels.
The CM told me it's such a fluid situation that no one really knows what will happen. I was thinking about waiting since my trip isn't until August, but I didn't want them to potentially run out of rooms to move me to since everyone will be calling today to make modifications. At this point, I already did the park reservations so all I had to do was secure my resort stay. But the general consensus was that any type of move is either an increase or decrease in price and the CM tries to keep you with the same resort category. I was also offered CBR but I'm not a fan of their bus system and wanted to remain at AKL Jambo

The CM told me it's such a fluid situation that no one really knows what will happen. I was thinking about waiting since my trip isn't until August, but I didn't want them to potentially run out of rooms to move me to since everyone will be calling today to make modifications. At this point, I already did the park reservations so all I had to do was secure my resort stay. But the general consensus was that any type of move is either an increase or decrease in price and the CM tries to keep you with the same resort category. I was also offered CBR but I'm not a fan of their bus system and wanted to remain at AKL Jambo

Will the skyliner be open by august? Thats the main thing giving me hope for switching to CB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter