Resort Communities for Large Groups

MeggyMouse11

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

I did a quick search through previous posts but couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for.

We are traveling with a large group (18 adults) and are hoping to book a rental home in a resort community with easy travel to WDW.

We’re looking on VRBO and a lot of listings in four corners, Reunion and Champions Gate have come up. Does anyone have experience with any developments in those areas? We are concerned about safety and ease of travel mainly.

Thank you!

Our group of 17 just stayed at Margaritaville for a week in one of the 8-bedroom cottages. We loved it! Our group has rented many homes in a lot of places, and we thought this was the best experience due to having hotel amenities but your own space and pool. Plus, being so close to Sunset Walk was amazing- we could walk or take the resort shuttle.

You have 18 adults traveling but how many beds, and the size of the bed do you need is probably the more important question.

If you have 9 couples, your requirements are going to be different than if you had a mix of friends, couples.

And of those beds, how many need to be in separate bedrooms?

For a group of that size, I would strongly recommend booking a group block at hotel, at most hotels you can qualify as a group with 10 or more rooms along with associated perks such as a special group rate, a personalized booking link, etc..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter