• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort CS restaurants

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
We are staying at CR July 28-August 5. Will we be able to eat at Captain Cooks or Gasparillas or only TS resort restaurants with an ADR?

Sadly, right now it looks like we can only visit a resort if we have a table service reservation. Such a bummer.

I have read that the resort monorail will be running so I have a good feeling that you will be able to get off at the Poly and eat.

We are staying at CR July 28-August 5. Will we be able to eat at Captain Cooks or Gasparillas or only TS resort restaurants with an ADR?

So the technical answer is as Teresa stated above....only ADRs allowed.

BUT...the boots on the ground reports that I have been seeing is that if you travel by Disney transportation, you can hop to resorts just like you always have, without any sort of verification or hassle from cast members.

Now, this may not always be the case. But as of right now, people have been able to hop to different resorts for QS meals/shopping/strolling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter