Resort Game - Let's play

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
You know how this works - I ask a question about a resort - you identify the resort and then ask a question about another resort - and so on.

What resort's pool area has the theming of a turn of the century carnival.

Scary clown resort :eek: ....I mean Boardwalk.

Steve

Steve

You didn't ask a question - so I will

Which resort's roomy accommodations feature a relaxing sun-bleached tropical look.

The Polynesian? Hopefully I'm right!

My question:
Which resort was built with prefabricated rooms which were slid into place from the outside??;)

I was thinking of CBR, let's go with grumpyandbashful's question

Those prefabricated rooms are at the Contemporary.

At which resort can you find a roller coaster.

Which resort has 901 rooms, turrets and gabled roofs? (Is this too easy?)

I'll give someone else a shot at that one. Just want to confirm that BW was correct on the roller coaster (there is a mini replica of one in the lobby).

Answer) GF Restaurants = 1900 Park Fare (is it still there), Citrico's, Grand Floridian Cafe, Garden View Lounge, Narcoossee's and Victoria and Albert's.

Question) Which resort has a Butterfly Garden complete with a butterfly house for guest enjoyment?

This thread is sooo cool!

I'm not sure either, I've been waiting for someone to answer this, I was leaning toward BWI, or okw? MKY

totally guessing, Stormalong bay? and Tnkrbell, I've stayed at dxl landings, and never saw that! thanks, MKY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter