>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

I've decided to use a furloughed CM for my grocery delivery from EFEO in March! I'm so happy to support plus I feel a lot less stressed that she's personally looking out for my order & if something becomes unavailable, she will take a look to see if there's a replacement. I'm also ordering other items from EFEO because it all looks so good!

Same here!! Everyday I see something new that I want to try on my next trip

Already scheduled my personal grocery shopper appointments for two up coming trips.

Last edited:

Is it still a no for alcohol at Walmart? Because, they let me put it in the cart?
Covid has changed many of the liquor to go rules across many states allowing delivery of sealed alcohol.

I wasn't aware of Walmart's change, but quick research shows that Walmart changed their policy on pickup and delivery back on Halloween of 2019, just prior to Covid.

see corporate.walmart.com/newsroom/2019/10/30/walmart-says-cheers-to-adult-beverage-now-available-through-grocery-pickup-in-2-000-stores

Their site claims that if your location allows you to go through the checkout process, delivery will be allowed.

You can support a furloughed cast member if you go on the fb group “ear for each other” there are cast members that have grocery delivery for you at Disney and you’ll support them. Win win. I think it’s $20 if you’re on property and $25 if off property.

I want to support the woman from EFEO but that app is so clunky to me with such rando pricing. Those that actually used the service, how was it?

Has anyone done a split stay after having a grocery delivery? We'll be 4 nts at a BCV studio then 2 nts at OKW. Our transfer day is also currently scheduled to be a park-visiting day. Will BS deliver our groceries with our luggage to OKW and would BS at OKW know to refrigerate milk, bacon, eggs, etc. We'll have a full kitchen at OKW and dh loves to cook a big breakfast. Some of the items I order will be for later in the week when we'll have more than just a microwave and a toaster.
I searched for a foam cooler at GG but it's like $10. We have used them twice before and both times the orders were perfect, including ice cream in the freezer. I'm afraid to try another company. I will look into Walmart delivery too.

We are renting a car during our visit in June 21. Does anyone know the name of any reasonably priced grocery stores nearby?

Ok so we haven't ordered from anywhere in a while. This will be our first time at the Contemporary and I know things are different with Covid. So my DD(13) just had an anaphylaxis reaction the other night. We have to have her retested as we have no idea what caused it, as her dinner did not contain any new foods. So I am thinking we need the best delivery service as we won't have a car to go out and shop ourselves. We have used garden grocer and prime but both were years ago. Who is the best to order from to the Contemporary? I was thinking of EFEO (no idea how this was done only that people mentioned the CMs furloughed shop) only because if substitutions need to be made it might be better to do so with a person who knows about the allergy and can make sure the substituted item doesn't contain the allergen. Which of the three is likely to give me the best chance of getting the items I need and will deliver and leave the items with bell services if we are in the park, or I need to place a second order later in the week. I was thinking mainly we would be ordering cases of water, items like snacks, maybe breakfast foods, or fruits. Not full meals, and no alcohol.

@lillykat To use anyone from EFEO, you will need to join the FB group then search for a member that does grocery delivery. I chose Marci Blais (Marci's Magical Deliveries) & messaged her thru FB. I gave her the date I needed my delivery & she was available, then she explained the process. She recommended Walmart & gave me her preferred location. I will be placing my order & she will pick it up & deliver to my resort. I don't know how far in advance she's booked but there are at least 2 others that also do grocery delivery. She did tell me that if an item I chose isn't available, she would go in to find an appropriate substitute if I want her to.

100% Right Just Like this Self Improvement because it contains the same things which are discussing here. So do visit and have fun.

I’ve heard reports people have used Walmart delivery and haven’t had to meet them, but instead their items were stored at bell services. Can anyone who has been there within the last two months confirm? We will be at CBR.

This is a little off topic, but I was hoping someone could help me.
We are headed to the beach instead of WDW, flying into Orlando Airport. By the time we get to our hotel, most of the local grocery stores will be closed.
Is there a Walmart, CVS, etc close to the airport we could stop by? I’d really love to do a place that has the option to order ahead and just pick up. Bonus if it’s on the way to Daytona.
Thank you in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter