>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

You do have the option of not allowing subs, but then you run the risk of not having anything you really need. It's like a no-win situation. But I can relate to kids not wanting some Walmart brands. Especially the waffles. I will eat them, but there is definitely a difference in taste, texture and quality. And the time your order gets filled can indeed impact item availability. Again, a no-win situation.

My DH would just drown them in syrup. They could be made out of cardboard.

I came here for the knowledge and comments. I never thought that onsite guests did large orders of groceries for delivery. I completely forgot that Disney does have the DVC villas with full kitchens. I just believe Disney doesn't put forth much effort to make accessibility easy to the world outside the bubble. I have only stayed onsite once at AoA when it was built and I was shocked that all units didn't contain a fridge. It's definitely intended for guests to spend money on Disney food and not food from the outside. It's obvious it's intentional to keep you from going outside bubble. Maybe they should put in a grocery store targeted to DVC guests but available to anyone on property.

Well Disney does have some things for sale. But a 8 oz of cream cheese at store might be $2. At disney, a 3 oz cube would be $3 The big bottle of soda at disney is $4, at walmart, less than half that price. For just us, we have bought a few things at disney and that was good enough . But for 10, the price difference adds us quickly.

I came here for the knowledge and comments. I never thought that onsite guests did large orders of groceries for delivery. I completely forgot that Disney does have the DVC villas with full kitchens. I just believe Disney doesn't put forth much effort to make accessibility easy to the world outside the bubble. I have only stayed onsite once at AoA when it was built and I was shocked that all units didn't contain a fridge. It's definitely intended for guests to spend money on Disney food and not food from the outside. It's obvious it's intentional to keep you from going outside bubble. Maybe they should put in a grocery store targeted to DVC guests but available to anyone on property.
Fort Wilderness has two stores. In the present day they contain very much the same items (well, if they were both open, I think one may still be closed due to the cutbacks). When I was a kid in the 70s the Meadows store was a grocery store for the camping families, complete with a deli service counter. I guess there wasn't much profit in that as over the years the food stock has been whittled down and replaced by ten tons of tees, mugs, and toys.

We had a Walmart delivery sent to Bell Services last week at Riviera. Bell Services even called our room to see if we were there so Bell Services could bring it up for us. It worked beautifully and I fully intend to do it again in October. We didn't have to be there to accept the order.

Does Walmart have a minimum order amount? What is delivery charge?

do any of these services have late delivery (like, 9pm?).

ETA: we'll be at BCV, if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
On Sunday I had scheduled Prime Now to delivery some groceries to CSR between 6-8pm. We arrived at the resort to find our order had not arrived and was "in process". At 11:30pm when bell services closed it still hadn't arrived. Finally, at 2am the next morning, I got an email saying they canceled my order because it could not be delivered at that time. VERY FRUSTRATING. This left me without a grocery order that I pre-planned for during spring break. Fortunately, I was able to create an Instacart account and placed an order with them and it was delivered a few hours later. I will not use Prime Now ever again. Just wanted to share my experience with others.

What about ordering bottled water and a fan (must have for sleeping!) from Amazon (normal prime delivery)? We do that at DL. It’s waiting for us when we check in. I just ship it to the resort and put attn: guest: my name check in: date Then I try to time it for delivery the day before or day we arrive. Anyone know if that will work?

Last edited:

What about ordering bottled water and a fan (must have for sleeping!) from Amazon (normal prime delivery)? We do that at DL. It’s waiting for us when we check in. I just ship it to the resort and put attn: guest: my name check in: date Then I try to time it for delivery the day before or day we arrive. Anyone know of that will work?
That should work I have often had stuffed (bottled water and other things) shipped using Amazon before I arrive.

I went back a couple pages and couldn’t find this addressed. Please forgive if it’s been answered before.
I am considering a grocery order with Instacart this coming Friday. If I don’t have alcohol in the order will they simply drop off at bell services? We are staying at Saratoga Springs.

I went back a couple pages and couldn’t find this addressed. Please forgive if it’s been answered before.
I am considering a grocery order with Instacart this coming Friday. If I don’t have alcohol in the order will they simply drop off at bell services? We are staying at Saratoga Springs.
I don’t have firsthand experience but I have read multiple times that people have had success with this as long as there is no alcohol.

With Walmart deliveries it really depends on the driver. They are instructed NOT to leave groceries with anyone but the person who ordered them some of the drivers will leave them with bell services and some will not but they should bring it to your room if you put that down as an option
So you just meet the driver in the lobby?

Does Walmart have a minimum order amount? What is delivery charge?
Easiest way to answer your question is to have you load up the app on your phone, pop in the delivery zip code and create a practice order. Delivery fees depend on the demand, they can be waived with a coupon code (no, I don't have one at the moment) and order minimums depend on the store. The one up by my parent's house has no minimum, the one in my town requires something like $35.

Can someone share the preferred format/tips/tricks for addressing a delivery from Prime Now? I tried adding a new address in the app and there was a section for delivery instructions but it was a form rather than freeform text. Is including a reservation/confirmation number suggested?

Can someone share the preferred format/tips/tricks for addressing a delivery from Prime Now? I tried adding a new address in the app and there was a section for delivery instructions but it was a form rather than freeform text. Is including a reservation/confirmation number suggested?
Don't include your reservation/confirmation number, Disney recommends you don't do this, for security purposes.

Here's the format I follow when using Prime Now:
Full name - Firstname Lastname-Guest
Address 1 - Street address for resort delivery
Address 2 - Resort name
City, State, Zip code

Here's an example from my upcoming stay at Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani Village):
Jane Doe-Guest
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
DISNEYS ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS-KIDANI VILLAGE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830-8445

Sometimes I have problems getting the address to save if there's punctuation in it, so I try to minimize the use of punctuation.

If you need to find/confirm the delivery address for any WDW resort, check this thread:
Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ

Don't include your reservation/confirmation number, Disney recommends you don't do this, for security purposes.

Here's the format I follow when using Prime Now:
Full name - Firstname Lastname-Guest
Address 1 - Street address for resort delivery
Address 2 - Resort name
City, State, Zip code

Here's an example from my upcoming stay at Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani Village):
Jane Doe-Guest
3701 OSCEOLA PKWY
DISNEYS ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS-KIDANI VILLAGE
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830-8445

Sometimes I have problems getting the address to save if there's punctuation in it, so I try to minimize the use of punctuation.

If you need to find/confirm the delivery address for any WDW resort, check this thread:
Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ
Thank you!!

Who have you used recently at Coronado? I tried asking in the resort specific thread. I am happy to meet a driver if necessary. We really only need water and sodas (because there aren’t refillable mugs). I would like to use Amazon, but don’t know if they are good for this.

Who have you used recently at Coronado? I tried asking in the resort specific thread. I am happy to meet a driver if necessary. We really only need water and sodas (because there aren’t refillable mugs). I would like to use Amazon, but don’t know if they are good for this.
Would like to know as well for Coronado!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter