>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

If we are planning to do an instacart order from Publix for some groceries, how does delivery and pick up work - assuming we aren't there to accept and meet the driver? We'll be staying at Grand Destino Tower

Is it possible to get the delivery hours for these places? My flight gets in at 8:15 PM, so not back to hotel until roughly 9:15, depending on what I use for transportation to the hotel. Wondering if they will deliver after 9:00 PM. I know they can deliver to bell hop but is bell hop delivering to rooms yet? I will be staying at OKW and it will not be easy to get groceries to my room if I pick them up at bell hop.

TIA

Is it possible to get the delivery hours for these places? My flight gets in at 8:15 PM, so not back to hotel until roughly 9:15, depending on what I use for transportation to the hotel. Wondering if they will deliver after 9:00 PM. I know they can deliver to bell hop but is bell hop delivering to rooms yet? I will be staying at OKW and it will not be easy to get groceries to my room if I pick them up at bell hop.

TIA
Bell services has been operating since reopening. They operate 24/7.

They'll bring your groceries to you, charge $6 to your room (this goes to Disney, not the bell hop so remember to tip!)
It's probably preferable this way anyway as most of those second floor rooms at OKW do not have elevator access.

I did Whole Foods delivery (via Amazon) last Friday to Pop Century. Our flight didn't arrive until 11:45pm so we chose the 9p-11p delivery spot about 24 hours prior. Food was packed around 7pm, delivered around 9:30pm. I picked it up from bell services when we got to the hotel (our room still wasn't assigned so we had to stop at check in anyways) and it was quick and easy. All foods requested were in stock and no subs.

Last edited:

I did Whole Foods delivery (via Amazon) last Friday. Our flight didn't arrive until 11:45pm so we chose the 9p-11p delivery spot about 24 hours prior. Food was packed around 7pm, delivered around 9:30pm. I picked it up from bell services when we got to the hotel (our room still wasn't assigned so we had to stop at check in anyways) and it was quick and easy. All foods requested were in stock and no subs.
Thank you for the positive report! I'm leaning towards Amazon. Do you happen to know if this is the same as Amazon Fresh?

Has anyone used instacart from Publix ...i used it last year and when I did the online order there was a service charge and a tip and it stated that the person doing your shopping was also doing the delivery so I included a hefty tip. However, when the order arrived it was brought by a driver who was not person who had done shopping and I had to tip a second time. I guess if I hadn’t arranged to meet the driver the order would have just been left with bell services. I’m just wondering if people are tipping when they order online or waiting until order arrives...or tipping both online and in person...

Thank you for the positive report! I'm leaning towards Amazon. Do you happen to know if this is the same as Amazon Fresh?
Yes, Amazon Fresh is connected to both Whole Foods and Amazon. You need to be sure to select Whole Foods when putting your Amazon Fresh order together, since it allows you to shop from both stores and will create two separate orders if you select items from Whole Foods and Amazon.

I specifically chose ONLY Whole Foods because it's actually shopped from a store and not a warehouse. I've heard too many stories lately about out of stock items through Fresh, deliveries being canceled, and no substitutions. Whole Foods allow you to pick your substitutions in advance, which worked great for me because I knew I'd be in the air during when they were being shopped and I wouldn't have been able to answer the shopper.

Shopping from both Fresh and Whole Foods is two different orders, two different shoppers, two different delivery orders, so try to stick with one.

If curious, my order contained a case of 365 branded water, flavored coffee creamer, chips, and a 6 pack of ginger ale. Bananas and breakfast pastries like fruit turnovers and danishes, plus two packs of Stonyfield drinkable yogurts for my kid.

I did Whole Foods delivery (via Amazon) last Friday. Our flight didn't arrive until 11:45pm so we chose the 9p-11p delivery spot about 24 hours prior. Food was packed around 7pm, delivered around 9:30pm. I picked it up from bell services when we got to the hotel (our room still wasn't assigned so we had to stop at check in anyways) and it was quick and easy. All foods requested were in stock and no subs.
Is there a charge or fee or anything when Instacart or Uber eats drops to bell services?

Is there a charge or fee or anything when Instacart or Uber eats drops to bell services?
I didn't use Instacart or Uber so I'm not sure. With Amazon/Whole Foods there was a delivery fee from Whole Foods, but I was not charged $6 because I picked the grocery order up myself and didn't have them bring it to the room. I would assume that it would be the same for any delivery (at Pop Century at least). I know All Star Music has food lockers now and those have fees attached.

Last edited:
I didn't use Instacart or Uber so I'm not sure. With Amazon/Whole Foods there was a delivery fee from Whole Foods, but I was not charged $6 because I picked the grocery order up myself and didn't have them bring it to the room. I would assume that it would be the same for any delivery (at Pop Century at least). I know All Star Music has food lockers now and those have fees attached.
Anyone with recent food locker experience? I’ve read conflicting things about bell services bringing it to you- some say $6 total, some $6 per bag, some that they charge $6 to just hold it- not delivering it.

Staying at Boardwalk Inn - any vendors better than others?? Hoping for some water/pop/and breakfast items. Thanks
I stayed at POP Century 1/27-2/3. I ordered water & breakfast items (some refrigerated) from Publix via Instacart. I had a very good experience! I was able to place my order a few days ahead of leaving home. I chose the 3pm to 5pm delivery window, and got a notification just before 3pm that the order was delivered. I picked up the order from Bell Services (borrowed their cart), and was not charged a $6 fee. Everything went smoothly!

Thinking about getting groceries delivered to SSR but we won’t arrive at the resort until around midnight. Will bell services be there that late so I can pick them up? Also will they hold the refrigerated items like milk and butter?

Thinking about getting groceries delivered to SSR but we won’t arrive at the resort until around midnight. Will bell services be there that late so I can pick them up? Also will they hold the refrigerated items like milk and butter?
Yes, Bell Services works 24/7. And they’ll refrigerate items that need it, as long as they’re clearly identified as such when delivered.

I just wanted some water, soda, and snacks this trip so I decided to use DoorDash for delivery. I have the DoorDash pass so I was able to get free delivery from 7-Eleven. It cost me about $18 for a case of water, two bottles of soda, and some chips. I also could’ve ordered from Walgreens. It was very easy and fast. The delivery was made about 20 minutes after I ordered it. I just brought my empty suitcase down to the front of the hotel and brought it back up to my room myself. I ordered this around 10 o’clock on the night that I arrived. It was definitely an easy option if you’re not looking to get fresh produce or a lot of food.

I used Publix via Instacart earlier this year when we were at a Universal Studios resort and we were required to meet the driver at the hotel entrance. Does anyone know if it's the same with Disney or can it just be held at Bell Services?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter