Resort Guests not being shown as Resort Guests (7am ILL related) - NEW APP BUG?

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
Two days in a row now with two different families, part of their party was not allowed to purchase ILL at 7am as they were not shown as Resort Guests, even though they are.
Anyone else running into this issue?

I've heard of issues with Swan Reserve (?) not linking correctly...my best bet is the system is overloaded due to crowds and isn't getting information correctly.

This happened to me in June. 8 people in my family (in 3 different rooms) were fine but I ((the one that booked the trip/rooms) was never counted as a resort guest. I had to call Disney IT every morning to book individual LL. (407) 939-4357. Disney IT said I showed up as resort guest in their system and to check with the resort front desk. Front desk said I was a guest in their system and check back with Disney IT. Never could get it resolved.

Yeah, I had this problem in October as a Dolphin guest. Stopped by GET my first morning in AK, and they rebooked all my park reservations to fix it. Apparently when Disney updated their pass reservation system a while back, my reservations were transferred incorrectly Into the new system. They said it had happened to quite a few people.

Yeah, I had this problem in October as a Dolphin guest. Stopped by GET my first morning in AK, and they rebooked all my park reservations to fix it. Apparently when Disney updated their pass reservation system a while back, my reservations were transferred incorrectly Into the new system. They said it had happened to quite a few people.
Oh no! Were you an AP or just a resort ticketholder? I am staying at Dolphin and booked a while back and so I just rebooked all my reservations since the calendar was wide open for APs but the other person in my party is just a ticket holder and a few days are full for our parks so I can’t rebook theirs.
Edit: I looked again and the parks we are visiting were actually available still so I was able to rebook all of ours, hoping this helps us avoid any issues, thank you for the heads up

Last edited:
This concerns me about our trip next month!
Did the GET rebook resolve it for the entire trip or did you have to sort it every day?
Also, did they happen to say when the pass reservation system would have happened? trying to decide if we booked before or after that time.

thanks for the tip!

Oh no! Were you an AP or just a resort ticketholder? I am staying at Dolphin and booked a while back and so I just rebooked all my reservations since the calendar was wide open for APs but the other person in my party is just a ticket holder and a few days are full for our parks so I can’t rebook theirs.
Edit: I looked again and the parks we are visiting were actually available still so I was able to rebook all of ours, hoping this helps us avoid any issues, thank you for the heads up

Yes, I am an AP holder. I had noticed that my park reservations showed differently in MDE after the changeover, but didn’t realize the implications so I let them be. Based on what GET told me, as long as you rebooked your reservations as a resort guest using your Dolphin stay you should be fine. Have a great trip!

This concerns me about our trip next month!
Did the GET rebook resolve it for the entire trip or did you have to sort it every day?
Also, did they happen to say when the pass reservation system would have happened? trying to decide if we booked before or after that time.

thanks for the tip!

The GET CM rebooked my whole trip and I had no more issues. :-) Sorry, I can’t remember exactly when the park reservation system was revamped, but it’s been months ago, sometime during the summer maybe. It was when they added the ability to modify park reservations, which had been absent before. My reservations got migrated to the new system as AP day visit reservations, not resort guest reservations. Not sure why. Kudos to GET who handled it beautifully once they figured it out.

Hope you have a great trip!

I ran into this last year @ Dolphin so was aware that the issue could arise. Our resort reservation disappeared from MDE sometime before our trip and I re-linked it. Then after checking in online I noticed it had fallen off again. I was able to re-link quickly but only because I knew to look for the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter