resort/hotel management

jswalker1981

Mouseketeer
I am interested in attending FSU and majoring in resort/hotel management. And I was wondering if the college program has anything towards this major?

I may be taking a wild guess on this, but I believe there might be an advanced internship on this. Thats what im majoring in and I am hoping to do those if possible!

There are hospitality management internships available, but the program (as well as the advanced internship program) is being re-worked right now. More information will be available in September, but word right now is that the "Advanced Internship" programs as we know it will go away, and become Professional Internships, with a completely separate application process, not through college recruiting.

The regular College Program is a great way to get hands-on experience working with guests in your chosen line of work. Having Disney on your resume, especially if you're planning to go into hospitality is NEVER a bad thing. There are positions available in hospitality -- front desk, working with luggage and bell services, housekeeping, as well as a resort hopper role that allows you to experience multiple roles in hospitality. It's definitely worth taking a look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter