Resort Ice Cream

Its all Great!!!!!!! Its one of the things we look forward to each trip. At the parks the Mickey bars, and the old goofy bars are great. Its all so good. I can't wait to get there.:bounce: :smooth: :o :p :cool:

the ice cream at Beaches 'n Cream in the Beach Club resort. I usually go for a No Way Jose!

We were disappointed last December that Rocky Road was replaced by Chocolate Chip Mint at both Boardwalk & Beach Club. We always loved getting Rocky Road after Illuminations. They have CC Mint at the ice cream store on Main Street too now.

Chocolate Chip cookie dough at the Boardwalk ice cream place where they sell the salt taffy's also. YUM!!:bounce: And priced right too!!

I think all the ice cream is the same brand, just the flavors vary from location to location. But yes, it is all delicious! Some of our favorite places are: B&C, The Dolphin Fountain, Ghiradelli's and Boardwalk Sweets!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

When we're there in May, we'll be going to Beaches & Cream.....

I'm ordering THE KITCHEN SINK!:p My DS4 will get a kick out of it!

Don't know if it's the same but when we stayed at POFQ in 1999 they had the BEST ice cream sundaes (of course I was 6 months pregnant so any ice cream was wonderful :)). We missed that at CBR in 2002. Had to "settle" for brownies ;).

Another vote for Beaches and Cream at the Y & BC...yum :p !

Also, it's not at a resort, but DH and I really enjoyed the ice-cream at the Plaza Restaurant in MK. The Plaza Special is so good.

I'd agree with the reply that said the ice cream is the same brand at the parks and resorts for hand-dipped creations.
We always stay at the ASM, and their ice cream selections in the evening are wonderful !!
The brand is rich and very flavorful. I guess I'll have to ask what company supplies it next time I'm there.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Originally posted by Poohbear123
...Ghiradelli-SUCKS!:mad:...

I have to strongly disagree with this statement. While I have not yet tried Beaches & Cream, I do have to say that I love the Ghiradelli shop!

Wonderful hot fudge at Ghirardellis--I really don't know how the ice cream would taste without it!

Ice cream parlor in the Dolphin---from time to time the workers do a little dance routine to some 50s music (at least they used to)--like a Johnny Rockets.

Tribe0701 -

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the ice cream places in WDW.

How fun it would be to try them all!! You should especially try The Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream. What a treat!!

Beaches and Creme is our favorite. Ghiradellis is a close 2nd.

We're disappointed that not all resorts have "ice cream" available. Many have a yogurt machine, which is certainly OK, but not the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter