Resort Merchandise

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Does anyone know if you can purchase Resort merchandise through Disney over the phone? I know you can purchase things that are in the parks, but what about things that are in the resorts, like t-shirts, cd's or even the refillable mugs? Would I have to call the actual resort and purchase over the phone with their gift shop (can you even do that) or can I do it through the merchandise number? Is there anywhere you can purchase these items online?

Call the resort directly and ask them. I'd be interested in knowing the answer as well.

Yes, you can purchase resort things over the phone, I have done it. I simply called POR's front desk (where we were staying), they connected me to the gift shop and they took the order over the phone. It was a tshirt and I just described it to them. Perfect! The bad thing is the shipping, it'll get ya every time. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter