Resort Photo Shoot Question

PrincessPirate28

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at AKL Feb 8-12. I would love to have a resort photo shoot done for my fiancee and I. I am still trying to decide between AKL and GF. GF is my #1 pick (I love the shots on the beach) but I know my Fiancee will probably want to do AKL because we are there and well the less he has to do the happier he is :laughing:.

I have heard that if you do a photo shoot in the morning at GF the sun can affect it becouse it's basically in your eyes, I was looking for a very early appt 8-8:30 ish so we can still get to the park early and meet up with our fellow travelers there.

Is the sun really that bad at that time?

Which would you pick AKL or GF?

Thanks!!

Sorry to hijack, but I did not know you could do photos at other resort besides GF???? When did they add other ones, and which ones are they???

Sorry to hijack, but I did not know you could do photos at other resort besides GF???? When did they add other ones, and which ones are they???

they have been doing,the photo sessions,at other resorts,for a while now.
i think they are
GF
poly
beach club
SSR
AKL
i think the last one was added,about aug,so they have been,doing them,at other resorts,since then,at least!
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter