RESORT PING PONG

karen4546

DIS Veteran
We have a measly 125 points direct from AKV-owners since 2019.

We have been fortunate to have used our points for studios at Beach Club Villas (welcome home 2 studios for 5 nights), Boardwalk standard studio, Polynesian Lake view studio, Copper Creek studio, 2br value at AKV, 2 value studios at AKV, 5 nights in a Tower Studio at Riviera. Like I said we have been lucky!!

Our children are grown and we tend to travel during "low point" seasons ie September.

I had a club level studio and value studio booked at AKV for September, but decided to change to Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom standard view.

BUT TODAY, a dedicated 2 bedroom at CCV opened up and I booked that! We enjoyed CCV and when we stayed there last September we scored an alternate studio.

We will have 4 adults on this trip and the 2BR is going to be great!

So, does anyone else do the ping pong resort thing and stalk the member website? I am happy with the 2BR but I am going to stalk to see if I can get my original dates but if not, that's okay.

I want to know how you got all those trips in since 2019! That's amazing with 125 points.
We go mostly in September and we bought direct so we got 2018 and 2019 points. Booked a 2 bedroom @ Copper Creek (purchased 20 one time use points for this trip) but it got canceled due to Covid.

I have borrowed 1/2 of 2023 points for our CCV stay this year.

2018-125
2019-125 + 20 OTU
2020-125 + 20 OTU
2021-125
2022-125 + 63 borrowed

728 points

I need at least 125 more but would love an even 500 so that we can book at least one bedrooms.

I'm pretty rusty, but I'll be at BRV or BLT for the last two weeks of April if anyone wants to play a few rounds during one of our relaxation days. Assuming they have a table...

Points can go a long way especially studios off peak. We own 90 points only and next month will be trip 8. After our 2020 did realize studios for the 4 of us were over with. Booked a 2 bd for our May trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter