• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Room Tour

Matt961

Mouseketeer
For our next trip this summer we are wanting to take a couple extra days and tour different resorts we have never stayed at to get ideas of where we might like to stay in the future.
Is there a way to ask for a room tour? Do they even do that? I know I can see pics on the website, but there is something about actually seeing them in person that we think would help.

You can always ask but be prepared for them to say no.
There are ways to see DVC rooms. Most resorts have a demo room somewhere.

You can ask and if there are any clean and not occupied they might let you. I do it all the time at places other than Disney and have had pretty good luck with it. I've tried twice at Disney, once at AKL where they looked long and hard to find one but couldn't and once at BWI where they sort of looked. Both times no luck. This is if you are talking about regular rooms and not DVC, there are DVC room tours you can take if you are willing to listen to the sales pitch and some open model rooms I think at BWV.

You can always ask but be prepared for them to say no.
There are ways to see DVC rooms. Most resorts have a demo room somewhere.
You can ask and if there are any clean and not occupied they might let you. I do it all the time at places other than Disney and have had pretty good luck with it. I've tried twice at Disney, once at AKL where they looked long and hard to find one but couldn't and once at BWI where they sort of looked. Both times no luck. This is if you are talking about regular rooms and not DVC, there are DVC room tours you can take if you are willing to listen to the sales pitch and some open model rooms I think at BWV.
Thanks to you both. I figured the worst they could say is no. No hurt in asking. Just wanting to look at regular rooms and not DVC. While DVC is nice, it’s not in the picture for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter