Resort Store Question

Disnerd6838

Mouseketeer
What (if any) items do the Disney resort stores carry specific to babies? Does anyone know if they have basic items such as diapers, wipes, or formula? To be exact we are staying at AoA.

* as a side note we are already planning on using instacart from a nearby target. This would be in case of an emergency!

Thanks!

They usually have diapers and wipes, but with the formula shortage, I would not count on that. The First Aid/Baby Care Centers in the Parks have a limited but decent selection of stuff, too. More expensive than at home, but if you need it in a pinch, it's there. Instacart or Amazon Prime is the way to go!

Many people 'line' their suitcase with diapers. Break open packages and stuff items into nocks and corners .

You can also get a large box , mail tons if 'stuff' to yourself from home. May be cheaper than purchasing here in ORL.

We brought our DGD in May (she is now 8mos old)...and DD shipped a box ahead of time that had formula, diapers, and wipes in it. It worked out great, the box was scheduled to arrive 2 days prior to our arrival so we knew it was there. Agreed that with the formula shortage, I wouldn't take any chances that it's available in FL.

I know they have diapers and wipes but I wouldn't count on that as the default... It'll get really expensive. The wipes are in very small travel sized quantities.

Have the big stuff delivered from Instacart or Amazon.
For formula, I'd probably fly down with my own stock in carry-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter