• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort walking path

alkc71

Mouseketeer
Stayed at Sapphire last August and loved it! Well except for my 12 year old who missed having a food court for ""just a regular burger!" Is there a walking path to Cabana Bay from Sapphire or is it faster to cross the road?

There is a path but it takes you in a round about way. Quicker to cross from the driveway entrance to SF directly across to the driveway entrance of CB. It can be a busy road at times.

Not to thread jack but if I am staying at the Royal Pacific next week and wanted to pool hop over to Cabana Bay. What is the fastest route and about how long of a walk? Been to the Royal a ton of times before they built Cabana Bay and Sapphire so it is all new to me. TIA.

Walk towards SF and cross the street. Then walk right towards CB and cross the street. Maybe a 10 min walks tops.

That's awesome. Can't wait. Would have booked CB if they had Express. Only doing a short trip and didn't want to take the chances on the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter