• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rest stops availability on I95

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
Hi, was just wondering if the rest stops and restaurants along I95 were open for bathroom breaks and snacks?

Probably. We drove from VA to PA 2 weeks ago and the ones along the interstates were open. Have you tried a google search?

If you stick to the truck stops and big gas stations we did not have a problem.. we went to a smaller gas station and the bathroom was closed due to covid.

We know of some friends who traveled recently on another major North/South freeway and while the large rest stops were open, there were limited/few choices of places to eat and the gift shops (where you typically buy snacks) were closed. Basically the restrooms were open and you could buy gas. Best to take your own food if traveling at this time.

In Florida, the rest stops are open. Most restaurants are open at 50% capacity. Some restaurants are closed but there are enough open such that you won't go hungry. Fast food places may only have drive thru open. Some allow you to walk in and get food to go.

I believe Georgia to be the same

Some counties/cities in Florida require you to wear face masks. Jacksonville (Duval) does require face masks while in-doors. While St Johns (next county south of Jacksonville does not. However St Augustine in St Johns does

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter