• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant questions!

Carrie Ellis

DIS Veteran
Sorry to ask but we have not even read much about Dining since our 2019 trip! Seems so long ago now!

Does yak&yeti, rainforest and T Rex all still take gift cards?
Is there a way to use the $25 gift card for signing up with Landry’s with gift cards? I know it says you can not combine but can you maybe use it for a dessert or gift store?

Are there any other restaurants that take gift cards on Disney property? I did see Polite Pig sell GCs but no discount.

We are staying at the Fort with RVs so we will make meals there. I do know we can use the Disney Visa for 10% off at a few restaurants. Any other suggestions?

thank you so much for any info! We are trying to not spend a fortune! We have 2 families and adult kids! Ha

Those restaurants still use the Landry’s gift card and the last time we went, we could combine them with the sign on bonus. Many restaurants on property will accept the Disney gift cards.

The Budget Board has a ton of tips on saving on Disney gift cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter