Restaurant that you think is a hidden Gem

For us we feel like Olivia's at OKW. We have always had GREAT meals there but every time we are there it is empty so I think it is a hidden Gem! :goodvibes

katieam1 - I think it is being discovered, because the last 2 times we have eaten there we had to wait for a table! :goodvibes It is a favorite of ours, too! Breakfast. lunch, and Dinner. :thumbsup2

Tangerine Cafe at Epcot

crew's Cup at the Yacht Club (good drinks and good lobster rolls)

The new Spice restaurant is not very popular, but it's really tasty

our absolute favorite eatery in all of WDW (parks & resorts):
tangerine cafe :thumbsup2

big river grille, turf club, earl of sandwich, and boma round off our top 5.

I adore Boma but I don't know if that can be considered a hidden gem - but hands down it was the best meal of our last trip. We're repeating it this time around!

LOVE Cape May. The character breakfast is great and so convenient if you're going to spend the day at Epcot. The dinner was a last minute decision for us, no ADR's, and we got in. Surprisingly good. I was worried about my aunt who is a vegetarian, but she was very happy with the veggie choices.

Big river grille for us! The food is great and the portions are huge. The view of the boardwalk while eating is fabulous too!

Another vote for Olivia's -- hard to get to on Disney transportation and few guests will go out of their way to get to OKW if not staying there. Also a lot of DVC members are using their kitchens and not eating out as much.
We have had several great meals there including a party of 22 once and a Christmas day dinner.

The Plaza is a great spot to get a really good lunch and milkshake at the MK.
Kouzzina is another not talked about place with absolutely great food.

Grand Floridian Café and Boatwrights.

I normally stay at POR-Riverside but have never eaten at Boatwrights. Can you convince me that I should have dinner there? What makes you like it so much what food do you enjoy?

Thanks

A few years ago we ate at Fresh at the Dolphin and thought the breakfast was very good. Maybe someone has been there more recently, but at that time it was a hidden gem for us.

Whispering Canyon Café at Wilderness Lodge! The food is good and the experience in itself is worth going for!!!

The wave breakfast. Good fresh food at a very reasonable price. Dinner there is a whole different story.

Breakfast at Captains Grille, we bailed on our reservation at Kona last trip as we were beat, staying at the BC and didn't feel like trekking over to Poly, the family had a nice buffet selection the morning we went and I opted to order ala carte and get their dark chocolate waffles for a nice sleeper dish in a sleeper spot. :thumbsup2

We had a last minute breakfast reservation for the Grand Floridian Cafe on one of our trips and really enjoyed it! Plus the service was great! I am considering trying dinner on our trip this fall since we enjoyed it so much the last time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter