Restaurants at or near the YC that open at 7am or earlier?

schnare

Earning My Ears
Our plan is to make the early opening (8am) each day so we need to know which restaurants at or near the YC open at 7am or earlier?

Will be there Oct 2-9 2003.

My husband would always goes to the YC Galley Restaurant if he had early tee-times for golf. He said they were very quick -- especially if you want to get in and out fast. They are probably faster than Cafe Cape May (buffet). I believe they open about 7:00 am.

Tubbi's in the lower level of the Dolphin is open 24 hours and is very fast. We stayed at the Dolphin this summer and were surprised that it is right next to the BC/YC. You can walk in 5-10 minutes. I'd get directions from YC staff. You also should be able to hop on the bus at the Dolphin too. It's the same bus that picks up YC, but it gets to the Dolphin first. Actually it gets to the Swan first and Dolphin second.

Sometimes if we're running a little late, or feel we've worn out the possibilities in our hotel, we find it ends up being easier to pick up a quick breakfast in the parks. Our favourite spots (open early) in each park for a coffee/juice/muffin/bagel type of start to the day are:

Epcot - Fountainview Cafe in the middle of Future World
AK - Kusafiri Coffee Shop in Africa
MGM - Starring Rolls Bakery near the Guest Information Board
MK - Main Street Bake Shop on Main Street.

I think Boardwalk Bakery over on the Boardwalk is open that early. I seem to remember they not only have sweet rolls and breads, etc., but also a egg/sausage biscuit type of food at breakfast time.

Regarding the Boardwalk Bakery, I'm not sure how late they are open but you could pick up your baked goods the night before and eat them in your room or on the nice decks outside of the resort in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Looks like Tubbies and the bakary for us. By the time I get back I'll be a tubby! But it will be worth every pound.

During our stay in June we had breakfast at the YC twice using room service. We wanted to take advantage of EE so we tried room service and it was really great. You can order the night before using the card in your room that you leave on your outside door, or just call the night before. The first day we used it the order came at 6:30 am and the second time it was 6:45 am. The food was really good and it gave us plenty of time to get to the EE at the parks. They will bring your food at the time you request.
I would recommend this for anyone trying to use EE from the Boardwalk area. Since most of the restaurants seem to open at 7:30 like Spoodles (our favorite for breakfast), using room service is nice and relaxing, and easy.
We easily manged to get to the parks early and beat the crowds.

I think i got coffee and cont. breakfast in the YC lobby before 7 AM. They have a small kiiosk across from the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter