• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants at the Orlando International airport

Thanks so much for all your help I hadn't thought about room service, but that might be the way to go. Our flight doesn't get in till 820 so it would be risky to wait before we make that decision. And it breaks my heart to Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays LOL. So McCoys is in the Hyatt is that correct?

Much better food to be found a $6-7 Uber/Lyft ride away from MCO, and they will be open later. Just north of the airport on Semoran Dr. are Carrabas, Bonefish Grill, Cheddar's, Chuy's, Chili's, Cracker Barrel, and TGI Friday's to name a few.

Much better food to be found a $6-7 Uber/Lyft ride away from MCO, and they will be open later. Just north of the airport on Semoran Dr. are Carrabas, Bonefish Grill, Cheddar's, Chuy's, Chili's, Cracker Barrel, and TGI Friday's to name a few.
Great suggestions. A google search for restaurants near MCO will produce some more good choices.

A follow-up question about the Hyatt… I called to make a reservations for December and they had rooms but the gentleman I spoke with said they're only taking pre-pays over the phone. I have stayed before and never had that happen. I did call the hotel direct I just didn't want to take it out of our account until we get there. Has anybody heard this before?

A follow-up question about the Hyatt… I called to make a reservations for December and they had rooms but the gentleman I spoke with said they're only taking pre-pays over the phone. I have stayed before and never had that happen. I did call the hotel direct I just didn't want to take it out of our account until we get there. Has anybody heard this before?
Did you try to book online?

So McCoys is in the Hyatt is that correct?

It is indeed. I would not bother taking a taxi. McCoy's is very good. IMO far better than TGIF, Cracker Barrel, etc.. It is located on the same floor as the lobby...3rd I think?

Our last stay at the MCO Hyatt, we enjoyed dinner at McCoy's and room service for breakfast. We tried the breakfast buffet one time and I didn't care for it although many here do seem to like it.

We've always had good luck with room service food. The prices actually seem reasonable after Disney restaurants!

*sigh* I'm almost always in the airport when everything is closed... :( I don't think I've ever eaten at anything other than McD's or Starbucks at an airport... :(

Everyone talks about these great lounges and restaurants and I'm like, "It's 1 AM...supposedly they do business in this place?"

Add another recommendation for McCoys. It's our go-to for dinner the night before and breakfast the day of our cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter