Restaurants with Mickey

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
I know of a few but am finding reservations are hard to find. Does anyone know which restaurants will have Mickey Mouse on the premises? My son (who usually is a little afraid of characters, so this is big!) keeps asking to see Mickey Mouse =)

Chef Mickey (Contemporary)
Garden Grill (Epcot)
Tusker House (Animal Kingdom)
Hollywood and Vine (Hollywood Studios - dinner only, but think lunch too starting in Sept.?)
'Ohana (Polynesian - breakfast only)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)

Our family favorites are Tusker House and Garden Grill. If he's a little apprehensive, Garden Grill might be a good choice, because it's a more mellow environment. They also bring the food, family-style, to your table, which is always easier with kids.

You can also meet him at each of the four parks:
MK - Town Square Theater (FP+ available - and he talks until May)
Epcot - Character Spot (FP+ available)
AK - Adventurers Outpost (FP+ available)
DHS - Across from the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant (no FP+)

Thanks! That's awesome! Do you know if Mickey is always there? Or is it hit and miss? I knew about chef mickey's and had totally forgotten about the backyard bbq.

I have a reservation for Tusker House and H&V. I showed him pictures of Mickey and asked if he would be okay with it and he said he wants to "meet all the mickeys" (safari, chef, etc) lol. I'm hoping he won't be too apprehensive this time...it's one year since our last visit =)

Chef Mickey (Contemporary)
Garden Grill (Epcot)
Tusker House (Animal Kingdom)
Hollywood and Vine (Hollywood Studios - dinner only, but think lunch too starting in Sept.?)
'Ohana (Polynesian - breakfast only)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)

Our family favorites are Tusker House and Garden Grill. If he's a little apprehensive, Garden Grill might be a good choice, because it's a more mellow environment. They also bring the food, family-style, to your table, which is always easier with kids.

You can also meet him at each of the four parks:
MK - Town Square Theater (FP+ available - and he talks until May)
Epcot - Character Spot (FP+ available)
AK - Adventurers Outpost (FP+ available)
DHS - Across from the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant (no FP+)

Mickey is at Ohana? I didn’t know that.

Thanks! That's awesome! Do you know if Mickey is always there? Or is it hit and miss? I knew about chef mickey's and had totally forgotten about the backyard bbq.

I have a reservation for Tusker House and H&V. I showed him pictures of Mickey and asked if he would be okay with it and he said he wants to "meet all the mickeys" (safari, chef, etc) lol. I'm hoping he won't be too apprehensive this time...it's one year since our last visit =)

We love Tusker House - characters look great in Safari gear. H & V has nice costumes as well, varying with time of year - we got to see them in Christmas finest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter