Restaurants

plasmo

Earning My Ears
We will be going to Aulani in 2 weeks, during the spring break week.
I am assuming that it will be more crowded there that week.

Do people know if it is difficult to get Restaurant reservations (for the table service ones) such as Makahiki or Roys off-site?
Also, it appears that several restaurants are closed still, like Ama Ama. What recommendations for sit-down restaurants do people recommend (on-site, and off)?

thanks

If you make it to Honolulu, Hy's steak house
2440 Kuhio Ave 808-922-5555
Been going there over 40 years enjoy

One of my favorite hole-in-the-wall places is Poke On Da Run (909 Lehua Ave, Pearl City, HI 96782 ) I recommend the Mauka to Makai nachos but you can't really go wrong with anything there.

Update: I just called Aulani and Makahiki is currently the only table-service sitdown restaurant open on-site at this time.
There are other options for carry-out service available but not dine-in.

I can't speak to what is open and operating in the current environment, but my recommendations would be: North Shore - Haleiwa Beach House. Waikiki - House Without a Key and Duke's, Casual (near Pearl Harbor) - Anna Miller's. There's some table service restaurants that are also one exit up the highway from Aulani in Kapolei. For quick service, we loved Kono's which has locations in both Haleiwa and Kailua.

I'll second many of @nkereina recommendations above. We've made the Beach House and Anna Millers must-do stops every visit to Hawaii.

We also like Asagio in the Kapolei area.

I'll second many of @nkereina recommendations above. We've made the Beach House and Anna Millers must-do stops every visit to Hawaii.

We also like Asagio in the Kapolei area.

Beach House, Anna Millers, and Asagio's were all wonderful. Hit up those 3 places back in 2018. Would go back to all of them. I did see that Anna Millers is only selling their pies to go at the moment. Hopefully they open back up real soon. I've noticed that slowly some of these restaurants are opening back up but many are still closed. I do know the Beach House and Asagio's are both operating for dine-in at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter