restricted rehire question

kitty823

Earning My Ears
I've been a restricted rehire for a while now and it's been holding me back from returning to the company that I truly want to come back to. I can't even get a Disney store job because of it. I never broke any rules or had too many points. I left a week before my departure date to attend a funeral. And because I have not been accepted for any roles since. Is there any way I can get this status removed or speak to a higher up? I've tried what casting suggested, reaching old managers and such but none were helpful. Is there nothing more I can do? I'm just tired of getting generic answers and responses from Disney.

Have you had a steady job since you left the company? I know they like to see at least 6 months of employment at another job before they'll consider you for another position. If you've already talked to casting I'm not sure there's much else you can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter