• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restroom facilities?

loadsapixiedust

DIS Veteran
My teenage DS wears incontinence pads, where would be the best place to change them? Are companion restrooms suitable or are better facilities available at First Aid locations? It would need to be somewhere he could lie down. Thanks for any info, I know someone on the board will have the answer.

It depends on how tall and how heavy he is.
Most (but not all) of the companion restrooms do have a built in changing table, but they are counter height (about 34 inches by my estimate) and the longest ones are 4 feet long.
At First Aid, you would be able to use the cots. They are about length of a twin size bed and about half the width. I can't say just how hight they are, but they are more chair or bed height than counter height.
At First Aid, they also have exam rooms. We've never used one of those (I have looked into the rooms and saw they are about the size of the cots), but I think somebody who did usee them posted they were adjustable height.

Thankyou Sue, I have used the tables in the restrooms in the past, but I think he may well be too big for that now. The First Aid room sounds like a better option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter