Resturant Questions

byeo

In the queue for Soarin'
Sorry if this has been asked beofre, i couldnt find any info via search.

Im staying in the NBC Dec 14th - 17th, am i able to go to the Beaver Creek Tavern for breakfast ? ( is this buffet breakfast ) ?

What times do the resturants in the Disney Village close, is it the same times as the parks ?

What other Buffet resturants is there to choose from in parks, hotels and Village, excluding Cafe Mickey.

Thankyou very much for you're time.

Sorry if this has been asked beofre, i couldnt find any info via search.

Im staying in the NBC Dec 14th - 17th, am i able to go to the Beaver Creek Tavern for breakfast ? ( is this buffet breakfast ) ?

What times do the resturants in the Disney Village close, is it the same times as the parks ?

What other Buffet resturants is there to choose from in parks, hotels and Village, excluding Cafe Mickey.

Thankyou very much for you're time.

I can help with a couple of points, I think!

1. No, you can't go to another hotel for breakfast as far as I'm aware. The hotels all have buffet breakfasts.

2. The village restaurants shut quite late on, about 11pm I think.

3. Cafe Mickey isn't a buffet, it's a table service restaurant. I don't think there's any buffet restaurants in village, but there's a buffet in each hotel, and there's a few in both of the parks.

This website should help you: http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/index.php

And if you look at the restaurant reviews sticky near the top of this board there's plenty of reviews and pictures from the restaurants in DLRP.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

If you are staying at the NBC then you can only eat breakfast at the restaurants there - you wil be allocated a time for each morning and issued with a ticket to hand in each day.

The Beaver Creek is at the Sequoia Lodge. You can go there for dinner but not breakfast.

Disney Village is open much later than the parks - not sure what time the restaurants close but I am sure it will tell you on the DLP website.

Not been for a few years but will be trying Innoventions at DLH when we go on Sept. This is a buffet meal with characters.

There is a buffet at Billy Bobs in Disney Village, its a tex mex buffet. I went in 2006 the food was quite good (lots of variety), just there wasnt much of an atomsphere. I think it might be a couple of euros cheaper than the other buffets?

There is a buffet at Billy Bobs in Disney Village, its a tex mex buffet. I went in 2006 the food was quite good (lots of variety), just there wasnt much of an atomsphere. I think it might be a couple of euros cheaper than the other buffets?

:headache: Dunno how I forgot that!!

Bob xoxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter