Results of my first weigh in.....

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I have been on program for two weeks and I lost 4.4 lbs. I was really bummed about it though.I was really anticipating it being more since it was for two weeks. I know that a good average is 2 lbs per week but all the times I have been on WW before I would lose that much in 1 week. I also know it is better than gaining that much but it still bums me!!

Mum2jenn - don't worry. I lost 0 my first week. Literally 0. The lady behind the counter asked me if I understood the program. I was so upset. The next week, I lost 5 lbs (and I weighed 167, so that was a pretty significant chunk of weight). You could be in for a big loss next week - it might be a "fits and starts" of losing weight this time around for you. Keep on it, it works! xoxo D

I have been on WW for 14 months and I have lost 40 lbs with 23 more to go. I think that a lot of people would have given up if they lose weight as slow as I do. Just remember that WW is not a "quick" weight loss program. It's a lifestyle change. I have thought about quitting a lot of times, it's easy to get discouraged. My last plateau lasted for 6 months!!! But I keep going to meetings so that if nothing else I will keep off the weight that I have lost. I told myself when I joined WW that I was in it for the long haul. I am in it for life. I want to be healthier, not just thinner.

Don't give up! Keep journaling and drinking that water. And don't worry if you haven't lost as much as in the past. Nothing ever remains the same. A slow steady weight loss means that you will be able to keep the weight off longer.

Congratulations on the 4 lbs! That's a great start!

Lola

I do feel for you!

I am doing Weight Watchers also. I've lost 16 pounds in probably that many weeks. (I want to lose 30) In the past -- when I really put effort into it I would lose it faster. The past couple of times I tried to lose weight I lost interest really easy. This is the first time I've stuck with it.

The problem for me is that my husband did WW as well. He started a few weeks before me and is amazingly dedicated to the program. He's lost 47 pounds! He is actually below his goal weight now. Everyone notices his loss, but since mine is so much less they rarely notice mine. It can be depressing, but I stick with it.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure there are good results to come.

4.4 pounds in 2 weeks is wonderful. Don't let discouragement sneak in! We have women at our meeting who are there for weeks and weeks before they get their 1st 5-pound bookmark.

Thanks gang!!! I am trying not to stay in that frame of mind.The night after the weighin I ate 4 snack sized candy bars!!! I thankfully had the points to spare so I did not go over but ever since then I have had MAJOR cravings for junk food.I am drinking he water though.I have only had two sodas(diet) in three weeks and the rest of the time it is water of FF milk.I have stayed on program except for going to Outback steak last night. I was doing pretty good until I got the taste of their bread in my mouth. I had 15 points to play with so I had a baked potato and the shrimp on the barbie.BUT......I ate alot of the bread.I tried to figure it all up as best as I could and I think I ended up about 10 points over for the day. The rest of the week I plan on staying at the low end of my points and maybe I will do ok for the week!!!UGH!!!!!

As everyone else has said, don't give up. I eat too when I get frustrated. It's a vicious cycle. One little cheat doesn't ruin the whole diet. Just start fresh the next day, and before you know it, you'll lose another 4.4 pounds, then another, and then your clothes will be too big. YEAH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter