:O I'm going to live here.
haha :-)
i'm not trying to brag or anything but i actually love liverpool ;D
i can go every week and i'll ALWAYS get something free xD
last week it was 2 bars of twixes and a cup of tea
the week before that it was perfume
in the summer i got a free go in one of those big inflatable ball thingys xD
it's just great ahah :')

I love shopping and I'm always looking online but when I actually get a chance to go to the mall I become indecisive and overwhelmed and end up with like nothing.
I went to the mall today actually! hahah. But I had to get my homecoming dress.
I never ever go to the mall though.

My favorite mall is the South Shore Plaza. Its about 30 minutes away depending on traffic but I never get to go there because that's my mom's commute to work. She drives by there like everyday and hates the traffic. They're building a Nordstrom in there too that's opening March 2010 and I'm so excited.

The mall I live closest to is awful. It basically has a macys, sears, hollister, and a small Victorias Secret.
When I go shopping I go to a mall that is 20 minutes away or the mall that is 30 minutes away. I think the drive is so worth it haha. My favorite mall to shop at is the Natick collection which is a higher end mall. I don't go very often though because it's a pain to get to. I also love the Wrentham outlets, I've scored such good deals there!

Does anyone else love outlet shopping as much as I do?

The mall I live closest to is awful. It basically has a macys, sears, hollister, and a small Victorias Secret.
When I go shopping I go to a mall that is 20 minutes away or the mall that is 30 minutes away. I think the drive is so worth it haha. My favorite mall to shop at is the Natick collection which is a higher end mall. I don't go very often though because it's a pain to get to. I also love the Wrentham outlets, I've scored such good deals there!

Does anyone else love outlet shopping as much as I do?

Outlet Shopping is the best! Haha. And my closest mall is also like the one you described :sad2: It has nothing. But I also love the Natick Collection! Last time I went I went to the Victoria's Secret there... it was AMAZING! Just the Pink section was 2 rooms. The Forever21 there is also amazing! I wish I lived closer to Natick :rolleyes:

I LOVE my mall! http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=103
We have pretty much everything you could think of that would be at a mall...plus we have a few stores and restaurants at this courtyard outside.
Funny/cool story about my mall...Kevin James is from my town (he even went to my high school), and he wanted to have "Mall Cop" filmed there, but apparently they wouldn't let him.

I LOVE SHOPPING!! :teeth:

Unfortunatley, there's about two good shops in Swansea. If I want anything good, I have to make a trip to the capital, which is a 30minute drive. Then there's H&M and stuff. :teeth:

When I go on vacation to the states, I usually do a lot of my shopping there. Then I'm good until Christmas. XD

I LOVE SHOPPING!! :teeth:

Unfortunatley, there's about two good shops in Swansea. If I want anything good, I have to make a trip to the capital, which is a 30minute drive. Then there's H&M and stuff. :teeth:

When I go on vacation to the states, I usually do a lot of my shopping there. Then I'm good until Christmas. XD
You should come here shopping xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter