Return of “If I Don’t Like Disney, Are You Going to Break Up With Me?” A 10 Year-12 Day – Universal/Dis Aug Trip Report (Updated 9/20)

Serrina89

Mouseketeer
Return of “If I Don’t Like Disney, Are You Going to Break Up With Me?” A 10 Year – Universal/Dis Aug Trip Report

Hi DISers!princess: My name is Julisha ( and like you I belong to a Disney Anonymous group!!!!!!! :grouphug:It’s been 5 days since I’ve been to Disney. Even though I’ve taken short trips with friends and family to Disney World, Universal, and Disneyland, it has been 10 years since I’ve been on an extended trip with my Husband and the very reason I became obsessed with Disney!!!!!!!

Julisha Stacy Ariel.jpg
Stacy and I 11 years ago!!!

Before I start with introductions, I’d like to take you back to understand the trip we were trying to re- create and why it almost didn’t happen, and why this trip meant so much:

11 years ago, my husband (then boyfriend) and I were attending one of my uncle’s big Easter Parties. My uncle was the president of a social club and hosted various parties in his backyard throughout the year. The party had loud music, beer bar b que, and a bar----- but don’t get me wrong----- this was all done at a very small house with a big backyard. This was also something our community came together to do so think of it more like a BBQ gone wild.This particular Easter, I had brought Stacy (my then boyfriend) to meet my uncle. Being the typical inside-body, Stacy and I we inside playing on my uncle’s computer (my uncle always had the best computer station) instead of hanging outside with the 100+ people at the party. We ended up discussing childhood memories and I told him about fond memories of going to Disney with my family growing up. Stacy said he never been:scared1:, and I knew we immediately needed to correct that! I spent the day showing Stacy photos, exploring the Disney website, and talking about going in the future!

It was easier said than done because we were both college students and not necessarily working. We both got jobs and worked for an entire year to be able to go on a dream vacation. I also read every guide and history book, every movie, every type of media I could consume to learn how to try to plan the perfect trip for Stacy and in the process, I became enamored with Disney. I marveled the history, the science, and engineering,….If only I had found this passion a couple of years earlier and I would have switched majors and tried to became an imagineer…..

carriage.jpg
Taken 10 years ago on a carriage ride through Port Orleans​

Aug 05, 2013 finally arrived and we had the best time! We spent 10 days at Disney and Universal and did everything you can imagine at the parks and outside of them. We skydived at IFLY, did the blue man group, did a carriage ride, did La Nouba, ate at special ADR’s…..and went to HOLYLAND!. We made memories that would last a lifetime but right before we went he asked me, “If I don’t like Disney, will you break up with me?” Well as you can see 10 years later we are still together. We got married in 2017 and now live in Oregon.

wedding me and stacy.jpg

This trip almost didn’t happen, in fact most of our joint trips planned for this summer didn’t happen. We bought into the FRONTIER GO WILD PASS and determined to GO WILD this entire summer and take advantage every weekend we could……going to a different state and internationally because now it was time to get serious and START A FAMILY 🍼.

In the early summer, my mother in law started feeling really sick. She had previously been diagnosed with Cancer but had a surgery that was supposed to get it all. A month or two later, her health had gotten much worse and after meeting with a new doctor we found out that unfortunately, her cancer had advanced (not been in remission like we thought) and she passed a couple of days later. For reference, it was about a week and a half before our scheduled trip.

We were still holding on hope earlier this summer that his mom would get better and that we’d be able to go on the trip that we had planned but there is no way either of us would be able to enjoy something like that when the person that raised my husband was going though the worst time in her life. We decided to cancel the trip about a week before we were scheduled to go but decided to sleep on it before officially cancelling. We changed our minds a day or two later to try to get a little happiness after everything that had happened.

But now we were less than a week out on the other side of the country from our house, and wouldn’t be able to get back until two days before the trip.o_O We left Aug 2nd from our home in Oregon to start the trip!

Here was our Itinerary :

Aug 2nd – overnight flight from PDX -> SEA -> Miami

Aug 3rd – August 7th – Cabana Bay Hotel (US, IOA, and VB)

August 7th – 13th – All Star Music and Disney!

ADR’s: San Angel Inn, Sci Fi Diner, Tusker House (not preplanned) and SPACE 220, and Cirque Du Soleil

The Who, WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE:

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Spiderman.jpg

Julisha (ME) – I am the Disney addict in the family :rolleyes1. I’ve been to DISNEY WORLD now 7 times and Disneyland at least 5 times. I hope to travel to every single Disney Park and Resort around the world. To fund my Disney habit, I am a footwear material developer at a well-known sports company which translates to I help chose and develop fabrics and embellishments that are found on sneakers. Between my husband and I, I am the goofy one:goofy:.

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Princess: Tiana

Favorite Ride: Rise of the Resistance

Favorite Universal Ride: Twister Ride it Out/Diasaster :sad: I guess you'll have to catch me on the Flippity Flop instead :(

Favorite Park: Disneyland (There is no comparison between each Resort because they have they're own charms BUT Disneyland wins hands down over any single park)

Favorite Disney Movie: Roger and Hammerstein’s Cinderella

Favorite Disney Song (right now): Either I2I (Goofy Movie) or Nobody like U (Turning Red)

Favorite Snack – Popcorn

Favorite Part of a Disney Vacation: Fantasmic…I may or may not perform this in the shower…..During the pandemic I also may or may not have posted a Fantasmic at home video: I couldn't link it or embed it due to music copyright but I promise you it is worth it to view it.

https://youtu.be/_rtEllnehFY

Disney Husband
Stacy and his mom.jpg
Here’s a picture of him and his mom 😊

Stacy (DH) – Stacy is the enabler to my Disney addiction in the family:love2:. He likes Disney a lot BUT definitely not as much as me. His main interests are baseball, family, and faith, and hopes to one day be a part-time Chaplin! To fund my Disney habit, he is a Health and Safety Engineer at an electronic manufacturing corporation. He is the more grounded and patient one.

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Character: Goofy

Favorite Ride: Tron

Favorite Universal Ride: Velocicoaster

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Disney Movie: Toy Story

Favorite Disney Song: Under the Sea

Favorite Snack: Jalapeno Cream Cheese Pretzels

Favorite Part of a Disney Vacation: Seeing Characters

WHAT: A Dis/Universal Trip

We had 4 Day 3 Park - Park 2 Park passes from Costco for Universal.

We also had 7 Day WPM Disney Tickets (before you judge me--- I did not know that Blizzard Beach wasn’t open until a couple of weeks before the trip):confused3

San Angel 2013.jpg
Sorry for the Blurry 2013 pictures​

The last time we went, we had ADR’s at San Angel Inn, Kona Café, and Coral Reef Restaurant. I wanted to try out some new restaurants this time but Stacy really wanted to go back to the San Angel Inn. It was amazing the last time we went – the food was amazing, the atmosphere was similar to the Blue Bayou restaurant, the waiters were the most polite that I had ever experienced. I never understood why people crapped on it so much:confused:---Were our expectations bright enough, or strong enough, or did the dream we remembered turn into a NIGHTMARE FANTASMIC? (cough cough see what I did there:rotfl2:…..)….Well you will just have to find out later:cool2:

Tonga toast long time ago.jpg

KONA CAFÉ was a no brainer – easily a new tradition for the first day at Disney World. The Tonga toast we had last time was hands down the best breakfast I had ever had ever:worship:! So much so, that I re-create it every so often. I once made it for a co-workers birthday and my boss’s boss (very high up) tried it and described it as magical without me telling her it was a Disney re-creation!!!! Continue reading to see if I would recommend making your favorite Disney items at home or if it ruins the magic.

Tonga Toast home made.jpg
It looks red because it's smothered in strawberry compote

We also booked an ADR for the SCI-FI Diner – I was going back and forth between this and 50s Prime Time Diner…they had some good vegetarian options and I’m a meat (well faux-meat) and potatoes type of gal. I also was really interested in interacting with our waitress and be made to eat all my food. Stacy thought the SCI-FI Diner would be cooler but he let me decide. When I saw that the DIS TEAM had posted a review of the SCI-FI Diner….I took it as a sign and SCI FI won out.

sci fi.PNG

I also booked SPACE 220 (Definitely pronounced it SPACE 2020 :oa couple of times) because who doesn’t jump on the Disney Bandwagon! Hard to get reservation….Hold my Ears:earsboy: and LETS GO!

WHEN: AUG 02 – AUG 13

Release of the Kitten.jpg
Me at a Work Event​

I work in a hybrid environment and get a lot of PTO, not to mention other perks that essentially make it easier to use the days easier. My husband has a hard stop of three weeks of vacation days a year and works on site, so we were limited to his schedule. We were originally going to go in the middle of the summer for our Anniversary but a couple of big bills💸💸💸💸💸 pushed us back to later part of the summer.

WHERE:

1692581274912.png

CREDIT: UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

At Universal, we chose Cabana Bay. I had stayed there once before with my youngest sister and was very impressed by the rooms, pool area, and resort in general. We waited to book holding out hope that COSTCO would offer a deal. I really didn’t want to stay at Universal Endless Summer…(I had stayed at Surfside before and wasn’t really impressed.) and I wasn’t disappointed COSTCO CAME THROUGH!!!!!. party:

When we went 10 years ago – we stayed at non universal hotel across the street (forgot name).

Art of Animation.jpg

At Disney, we really wanted to stay at ART of ANIMATION – Little Mermaid Rooms because it’s where we stayed last time and we loved the immersiveness of the resort. But no matter where I looked, I couldn’t find a deal to justify the price (also a lot of unexpected costly things happened this summer that meant we really needed to find a good deal). I think we could have upgraded to Port Orleans for fairly cheaper with a last minute upgrade offer….but I’ve stayed there before and really disliked it. It felt very non-Disney to me. Sign me up for value’s cause if there isn’t a huge Disney statue outside your window screaming Disney bubble 🫧– than I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sure I’ll grow up one day and experience a higher class of resort but I’d prefer more days at the park than a better room.

Between the All-Stars, I felt like Movies was closest to Art of Animation in Theming so we chose that one. I did go back and forth second guessing my choice though. I don’t know what I expected to see at the All-Stars but I was imagining not getting rest from hoards of cheerleaders:cheer2: screaming chants at 1 AM in the morning, getting pushed in line for the bus by Brazilian tour groups:jumping1:, and getting screamed at in a breakfast line by a mother because I took the last mickey waffle and now little Timmy will now not have a magical day. I also imagined litter along the grounds, peeling paint, outdated décor, and musty rooms with green carpet……You’ll have to find out my first and final impressions later in the trip report.

I also want to add that I left July 19th from my home to go on a trip with my family and through certain unexpected events did not come back right before the trip. I visited some really cool destinations along the way s...o, If you don’t mind I’ll throw them in there too (promise it will be short) !

Attachments

• Tonga toast long time ago.jpg
    Tonga toast long time ago.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Can't wait to read your report!! I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your mother in law.

Oooh, looking forward to your trip report.
— your wedding photo is gorgeous!

I am looking forward to reading about your trip. You have an upbeat writing style.
I hope your husband found solace in this trip. My deepest sympathy on the death of his Mom.

My sincerest condolences as well. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you and your husband are doing well.

Following!! Can't wait to read more. Also your Fantasmic rendition was *chefs kiss* perfection! I definitely was giggling!!

Such an awesome start! And the wedding party running rom the dinosaur is the best pic ever.

PreTrip: Go Wild cause it will take 38 hrs to get there!!!! 24 hrs in Denver (July 18-19)

Earlier, I mentioned how Stacy and I had bought into the Frontier Airlines✈️ Go Wild Pass. We paid for the Summer Pass when it was around $399. The premise is pay a one time fee of $399 and from then on you only have to pay taxes and fees to travel on frontier (which equates to about $15 per leg within the continental us, and maybe $85 per way internationally) with a caveat that you can only book 24 hrs in advance within the US and 10 days internationally while seats are still available. I was a little skeptical because they have awful customer service and have a nickel and dime business model. However, considering how expensive flights were this summer, I don't care if I had to give the plane a little push to get it started, we were going to have to learn to fly frontier and like it! Plus, we planned to go international this summer and they offered an advance booking period so it was a no brainer!

1692745604512.png

Honest opinion on it now:ssst:: It worked well for about a month but finding flights Mid June until Mid July was impossible at our home airport (PDX) and because we had to wait 24 hrs in advance to see if a flight was available, it caused us to have to buy expensive flights when the pass wasn’t available 💸💸💸💸. Final thoughts: I would absolutely buy it again if the price remained low. I feel like I have a little more experience in educated guessing whether a seat will be available or not and if I must be somewhere on a certain day, I should buy a regular ticket!

:happytv: OK BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING:happytv: - Even though Stacy and I both had tickets to go on this trip to celebrate one of my family members, Stacy couldn't go because his mother’s health was more important. He went to NC instead. So…on July 18, I set on a 36 ish hour journey to my final destination with a layover in DENVER for 24 hours (not knowing that I would not go back home until August).

I arrived in Denver around 230 ish AM and spent the night in the Baymont Hotel as they have 24 hr shuttle service, free breakfast, and late checkout. I slept in until 11:30AM but I was still a little tired😩. Denver Transportation Authority🚉 was doing a special of free public transportation for all July and August to promote sustainability and welcome travel. Seeing as I am a value girl.... I took the shuttle back to the Airport to catch the train. Did the hotel shuttle driver judge me for using the free shuttle back to airport to hop on the train?....YES.....Did i care.....Also YES...........But What DID IT COST? EVERYTHING....JK it was free!!!!! (Just a little THANOS HUMOR )

1692745625252.png

I sat on the train hugging by bag and enjoying the view until the last stop which was Union Station

1692745640983.png

Sorry for the smudge. This is the only photo I took of the outside AND MY FINGER WAS OVER THE CAMERA :scared: I promise I taken photos before :rotfl:

While I was there I looked around and took some photos of the inside:

1692745655678.png

It’s really cool. It looks like a converted train station on the inside and had 4 long hallways: 2 on each side that lead to shops and restaurants. I was starving since I didn't wake up in time for the hotel breakfast, so I looked for a bite to eat.

I found a restaurant called Snooze and asked to sit outside:

1692745671480.png

It was very pretty and I was so excited to explore! I ordered the OMG! French Toast and some sort of non alcoholic spritz:

1692745685078.png

It was really good. I talked to my family and played a game on my phone to keep myself company.

After I was finished. It was time to explore! I walked back into the main part of the station and spoke to one of the travel advisors at a pop up desk to ask directions on how to get to my next destination using public transportation. She directed me to a BUS a couple of streets over. I followed her directions and then took a bus (and a 10 min walk) to

DENVER BOTANICAL GARDENS

1692745698610.png

After I entered the building, everything happened all at once…..My sister texted to me say that our hotel to the final destination had BEEN CANCELLED and she needed my help because she was having a hard time finding another hotel in the area that allowed children that wasn't fully booked or cost 10k. She also couldn’t talk or text because she was in the passport office and they were actively yelling at people on their phone. I also had to go to the loo very bad, my jumpsuit strap broke, and my eye doctor office (who is very hard to reach…so if they call you, you take it) called to discuss ordering contacts after speaking with my insurance company………

So much for GOING WILD……I was going INSANE:crazy:....​

Find out what happens next in the next installment of Return of “If I Don’t Like Disney, Are You Going to Break Up With Me?” A 10 Year – Universal/Dis Aug Trip Report……(Mostly because there’s a hard stop of 10 photos per upload however, I hope you’re satisfied. But if you ain’t, don’t blame me…you can blame my friends on the other side
1692745927613.png

Last edited:
I am looking forward to reading about your trip. You have an upbeat writing style.
I hope your husband found solace in this trip. My deepest sympathy on the death of his Mom.
Thank you. That means a lot.

My sincerest condolences as well. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you and your husband are doing well.
Thank you. We really enjoyed the trip and it was just what we needed before returning to our new normal
Following!! Can't wait to read more. Also your Fantasmic rendition was *chefs kiss* perfection! I definitely was giggling!!
Thank you. I had so much fun trying to re-create it although my husband told me to stop playing with the lights before I broke them .....:sad2:

Such an awesome start! And the wedding party running rom the dinosaur is the best pic ever.
Thank you. I totally picked the photographer because he did these type of photos!

PTR: GOING INSANE ….DENVER BOTANTICAL GARDENS

I was super stressed with everything that was going on. I’m a very detailed person, so not being able to talk to my sister to get the whole picture and figure out where the money that I had already paid had gone was bothering me especially since I potentially had the Disney trip coming up in less than a month. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. As I began to fix my dress, the eye doctor called. I ordered my contacts with the sounds of flushing all around me promising I wasn’t actually using it.

I found a safety pin in my bag and attached the strap back to my jumpsuit. Now that I was my very own fairy godmother:wizard:, I purchased a ticket and then sat on the bench to find a new hotel. I searched high and low and every single hotel in that city was booked!!!! I finally found an all inclusive hotel (cause ain’t nobody got time for cooking) but it was 46 miles away and $2600 a room (and we needed three). I texted my sister back and forth and we ended up booking it. I wanted to cry at the amount of money I had just spent after already paying for another hotel previously but I took a deep breath and decided to let the beauty of nature put me in better spirits.

I walked out into the main gardens and called my husband. I was so upset I tried to look at the plants and feel something, but I just felt well....frustrated:(. I walked in a circle several times while on the phone. I finally stopped to smell the roses and then realized…….I don’t think I’m really all that impressed by flowers:flower:

1693020608747.png

But I know someone who LOVES THEM, so I called my mom:hug:….Maybe she could look and jump start my fascination….I showed her this lily pond.

1693020619809.png

And this statue……​

1693020630325.png

And this pyramid thingy​

1693020641138.png

And this water fall thing………….​

1693020652900.png

But she was like……I love you but you I got to go………..Don’t you hate when your parents are too busy for you???? Like how they dare they have lives outside of being a mom:sad2::sad2::sad2:

1693020668320.png

I felt a little better once I entered the Japanese Garden Area. I watch a lot of Asian dramas and Anime and I felt like I had just stepped into a feudal period time piece.

1693020680957.png

I moved on and found my way into the next section…..Again, I guess flowers (that aren’t shaped like mickey::MickeyMo) just aren’t my thing. I feel like I already knew that but thought I would somehow have an epiphany and be inspired.

1693020689717.png

I sat down at this koi pond to take a break. Walking around the extreme heat🥵 with a luggage bag across your shoulder wasn’t it……

1693020699630.png

I tried to enjoy the Koi pond as my husband and I used to have one in our first house but the gnats or whatever flies you find around swampy areas were relentless and I sighed as I got up to try to find inspiration once again (I know tiny violin) 🎻.

1693020709644.png

This crossroad area was pretty but I couldn’t enjoy it either because it started thundering⚡ and I ran off to find shelter before the rain🌧️. I sat inside a greenhouse for awhile imaging I was Lisel sneaking out to meet Ralph (Song of Music) in the gardens to sing about how I was old enough to let a guy take care of me….but it didn’t help because my prince charming wasn’t with me 🤴. I finally got through to my sister via phone call and found out that she had to replace her credit card and the main hotel office never told the actual hotel so the hotel cancelled it without notice. She only found out because she was trying to add a day……The rains started to die down and I was still feeling kind of grumpy.

I ran back to the entrance and called an uber to my next destination. I realized somethings are just not your thing🤷‍♀️…..especially when you were stressed out:scared:……I think if I took a Disney Quiz about which princessprincess: I was least like it would definitely be Pocahontas…She wanted to Paint With All The Colors of the Wind….. but I wanted to Paint it Black. I started to get really excited though as the next destination was the #1 thing I wanted to do in Denver.

Did I finally get my attitude in check???? Find out in the next Installment of Return of “If I Don’t Like Disney, Are You Going to Break Up With Me?” A 10 Year – Universal/Dis Aug Trip Report……:wizard:

Last edited:
Getting an Attitude Adjustment at the Museum of the Weird

….. Where we had just left off I had reconfirmed that gardens and plants just---- weren’t my thing🤷‍♀️. I was super frustrated from the great hotel fiasco and I feeling guilty that I was letting a couple of bad things (big expensive💸 things but still first world problem things) turn my good day into a bad one. So I walked up to cab and without looking back thought, “Yo Homes to Meow Wolf: Convergence Station”

------ If you never heard of it, Meow Wolf’s are a collection of Interactive Art Museums that really are, well,---- quite ✨strange✨. You are taken into a world of enchantment and excitement experiencing shifts into alternate realities. There are a couple of them across the US and each one has a different theme. I had previously went to the Omega Mart installation in Vegas and really loved it, so I was eager to check out Convergence Station in Denver. Plus, I think this is what Yale Gracey and Rolly Crump imagined when they wanted to create a Museum of the Weird.

1695228010642.png

Meow Wolf in Las Vegas

Before I entered the building, I was told I would have to coat check my bag and empty any snacks that I had. I was a little peeved about the snacks and water BUT to not have to carry my luggage around was great. It was like 2 dollars for the check. I would finally be free from my physical and hopefully emotional baggage for a couple of hours….

Things were starting to look up:D. When I went to the installation in Vegas they would either let you roam around under your own volition or play a game as you went through. I didn’t play the game in Vegas but thought why not here and I’m so glad I did! It was like an additional 5 dollars but it made it made the randomness make sense and really turned an already cool experience into a journey….into the imagination………….

1695228087125.png

Entrance to Meow Wolf’s Convergence Station in Denver Colorado
As I got on the elevator….ahem…transporter….., I was told the story of how the convergence station came to be. “Many years ago, three other worlds merged with our planet Earth. No one knows why or how…..The mystery is so perplexing that money is no longer valid in our new world and instead MEMs, short for memories, particularly about the “Convergence” had become the new currency. We could access these so called memories at an atm with our QDOT card and look for the symbol to exchange memories.” The transporter driver was an official of the QDOT – the leading governing body in this world and we were to report any suspicious memories to them if we found them. As the doors to the elevat----transporter opened we were no longer in Denver anymore…..

I would hate to ruin the magic/mystery of this place so I will try to talk about my wonder and excitement instead of the actual story as I continue.

Video of C Street

When I exited the transporter onto C street I was totally confounded:faint:----where did I start my mission----and despite the directions I received what was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to found out? What caused the convergence? Where to go first? I walk around aimlessly for awhile:confused:, scanning my card anywhere I could find….I received MEMs and watched them but what did it have to do with the convergence? Was it related? I climbed through a bus most likely from earth…

1695240214377.png
Crashed Bus on C-Street

Which led me to this symphony of dancing lights and instruments that seemed to play on their own.

Mysterious Symphony
I found a hidden passage and was transported to Numia…….an sentient world ✨ ……
1695240473833.png

Continued in Part II

Last edited:
Getting an Attitude Adjustment at the Museum of the Weird PT 2

After an hour of exploring, I was impressed with everything but still lost in terms of solving the mystery and then I got my first clue…..a mysterious sender who send me an important MEM….begging me to not report them to the QDOT. With a renewed sense of purpose, I revisited some areas and found new clues that eventually led me on the correct path. As I played in translucent buildings:

1695241115712.png

Pictures of a temple-like building in Eemia
monochrome catacombs with psychedelic interiors,

1695241139254.png

Pictures of the catacombs lobby in the Ossurary

Video of the Psychedelic Interior​

, and ethereal canopies with mythical creatures and cellular level influences,

1695241245662.png

Picture of a mystical creature in Numina

the story became clearer and clearer with each MEM.

1695241275673.png
Picture of the faces

Each face and purpose becoming more meaningful though at times not knowing which way was up and which was down

Who was truly clean in this situation?

Laundromat in Meow Wolf Denver
And who could I trust with all that I found out and who was THAT GUY :magnify: ?
1695241336867.png
Convenience Store clerk on C-Street, Meow Wolf Denver
With the full story almost together, I checked my phone and GOOD LORD:scared1: the time…..I had been there for four hours and I had about 3.5 hours left to get back to airport before my boarding time:scared: which was cutting it close—considering I planned to take the train back to the airport. I decided to stop by the gift shop and give up:sad:. Hopefully, there’d be another chance one day. As I went back to the lobby, there was an additional memory port by the gift store! I scanned it and got the final memory I needed. I ran to the elevator so quick….to play out the final scenario and it was AWESOME!

Knowing that I had solved the mystery of why and how and played a part in saving this strange world….I grabbed my stuff, and took an uber to union station, rode the train back to airport from union station, feeling fulfilled and like I was able to turn my day around. I was so glad I had pre-check until I went to the precheck line and realized PRE-CHECK CLOSED AT 730……..I stood in the regular line annoyed at my first world problems…long line, taking my shoes off, going through my bag to remove stuff……I got a little happy when they were handing out pre-check cards so at least I could walk through the metal detector instead and not have to take off my shoes until the agent ran out of cards for the person in front of me. Looks like I would just make it right before boarding started and then the lady clearly more entitled than me told the guy she’d wait until they could get some pre-check cards. Silently I judged her for but I’m not going to lie. I was kinda happy when the agent decided to get some more cards caused he was annoyed at the ruckus she was causing…

I made it to my gate to my next layover which was MIAMI (don’t worry….I was there for three hours and will only comment on some annoyances I experienced ………unto my final destination which you WILL FIND OUT NEXT TIME on “Return of “If I Don’t Like Disney, Are You Going to Break Up With Me?” A 10 Year – Universal/Dis Aug Trip Report”

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter