• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Return of Retro Rides

Tower of Terror (on behalf of DD, it actually terrified me).

I miss The Country Bear Jamboree and Big Thunder Ranch BBQ.

We rode that in 1984 with my late DMIL. She was freaking out because she thought we were going so fast. We still laugh about it.

HA! I don't know why, but I always remembered this ride from when I was little. It stuck with me for some reason. I think it eventually changed to "if you had wings." It went from being sponsored by Delta to being sponsored by Eastern Airlines. I still look at the youtube videos sometimes......

• Adventure through Inner Space
  • Delta Dreamflight
  • Horizons
  • original version of Universe of Energy, with pre-show on rotating blocks
  • The Great Movie Ride
  • The Osbourne Lights
  • The Main Street Electrical Parade
  • Kitchen Cabaret (aka "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit")

The original Journey Into Imagination. I always wanted to go on it. Still trying to get to Disney World. Adventures Thru Inner Space or the People Mover in Disneyland. I loved both of those.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Horizons
World of Motion (or whatever they called it)
Skyride

• Adventure through Inner Space
  • Delta Dreamflight
  • Horizons
  • original version of Universe of Energy, with pre-show on rotating blocks
  • The Great Movie Ride
  • The Osbourne Lights
  • The Main Street Electrical Parade
  • Kitchen Cabaret (aka "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit")
Kitchen Cabaret!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter