Returned from the Beach Club w/PIX - Corner Room

bellebride116

beautiful belle

We had a corner king room at the Beach Club.

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

Stormalong Bay:

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Thanks for the pics! It's eerie to see the pool so empty - was it early in the morning when you took the photos? :goodvibes

Thanks for the pics! It's eerie to see the pool so empty - was it early in the morning when you took the photos? :goodvibes

Nope, believe it or not it was mid day! We had no crowds anywhere! From the pool to the theme park, our typical wait was 5 minutes and most of the time we walked on rides!

Thanks for the pics. I'm doing 5 nights in May at BCV...and am really trying hard not to get too excited. The pics are not helping :)

I LOVE the new decor of the BC rooms. I thought the older design was kind of blah. Thanks for posting!

So pretty! Thanks for posting! Hoping to stay at BC next year! :cloud9:

I've been looking everywhere for good pics of the Beach Club. We are thinking about staying there and it looks beautiful! Thanks :)

The pictures are great, we will be staying at BC in June.....cannot wait!! Thanks

We've stayed in the Villas several times but we are staying at the BC in Oct. so the pictures are making me feel better. I hope we will like it as much as the Villas. :)

Hi! I think my aunt was in that same room last summer. We were a grand gathering but she had a single room. It was awesome! Sounds like you had a great trip!

Thanks for the pics. I've never seen the rooms at BC only the ones at BCV. Can't wait til May!!

Great pix! I'm going to copy and paste it over to the YC/BC FAQ Thread. We've stayed in a corner room before too. It had a long balcony on the side and we absolutely fell in love with the room. Corners are hard to come by. After our first stay, we'd request it again on the next trip and it was always unavailable. Nice treat when we had it though!

:goodvibes

Great pix! I'm going to copy and paste it over to the YC/BC FAQ Thread. We've stayed in a corner room before too. It had a long balcony on the side and we absolutely fell in love with the room. Corners are hard to come by. After our first stay, we'd request it again on the next trip and it was always unavailable. Nice treat when we had it though!

:goodvibes

Sure! Yeah we had a long balcony but I forgot to take a picture of it. That's strange that it's hard to come by, we didn't even ask for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter