Reunion information please

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Researching a future trip...looking at Windsor Hills or Reunion. Reunion mostly due to their waterpark.
But we're having trouble understanding Reunion's waterpark location. It looks like there are no houses near it?? Does anyone know the road the water park is on, maybe I can search for houses close by?

TIA

Reunion is a huge resort with different communities and 3 golf courses. The waterpark is on Tradition Blvd. There's a condo community near it but the houses are in a different area. Google: Reunion map, to get the idea of the layout. Houses and condos can be rented privately through Homeaway or vrbo or you can rent through the resort. Just be aware that sometimes private rentals don't give you access to the waterpark. I haven't stayed there for a while but that was what it was like a while ago. We have stayed at Windsor Hills also and they have a new "waterpark" addition that opened a year or so ago that would be available to anyone who stays there since all of Windsor Hills homes/townhouses/condos are privately owned.

Researching a future trip...looking at Windsor Hills or Reunion. Reunion mostly due to their waterpark.
But we're having trouble understanding Reunion's waterpark location. It looks like there are no houses near it?? Does anyone know the road the water park is on, maybe I can search for houses close by?

TIA
We just came back from reunion. My kids are 11 and 7 and loved the 7 Eagles pool. When we got there we were disappointed with the water park. we rented condo through Jeeves Rentals. The lazy river looked good, but for my two that was it.

They felt the water park there was too young. As well, through Jeeves, we would have had to pay a membership fee of $28 and $18 per admission to water park.

My husband and son loved the golfing at reunion, but they were only allowed to golf once per stay.

There is also “Reunion Encore”. Which I understand has a better water park, but no golf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter