Rev Jack Day???

He was wonderful for us. Very personal, sincere with a wonderful manner with people. He left us feeling like it was an honor for him to have been part of our day. We've actually run into him on several trips since the wedding and last year introduced him to our DD!

Hi Moonchild...

We were fortunate enough to have Rev. Jack do our ceremony.

He was wonderful, it was like we'd known him all of our lives. He had a wonderful way of delivering the ceremony and even though my DH and I created our own ceremony, he pretty much had the whole thing memorized and delivered it flawlessly.

You'll love him.

:)

I kinda got the impression he was sweet by his email. I think we will go with him.

ps, dmoss, i sent you a private message a while ago, not sure if you got it.....

We were married at WDW in 1998 and Rev Jack Day performed our ceremony. He was wonderful. You will not be disappointed.
Once you meet him you feel like you have known him your entire life. Congratulations and if you have any questions let me know.
Everytime we see family and friends at a gathering the subject usually changes to what a wonderful wedding we had.(even 4 years later!!!) It was the ultimate day and more than I ever could have imagined.

He seems really sweet to me, and we will be using him for our 12/13/03 ceremony. :)

Absolutely wonderfuly! You can't go wrong with Rev Jack! :D

I'm using Rev Day for my April 2002 wedding, I haven't met him but everyone seems to love him. he actually didn't get back to me when I sent him my information, I had to email him a couple of months later when I still hadn't heard to find out if he was still available for out date or not. But I figure everyone can't be wrong!

We are also using him! Our wedding is May 1 and we've talked with him on the phone and we're planning on meeting him the day before our wedding. He seems so nice and we've also heard great things about him!

LISAMWDW,
Our weddings are only 3 days apart (April 28!)! Where are you getting married? I'm at the Wilderness lodge, then dinner at Narcoossee's and an Illuminations Diner cruise. We might run into eachother if we all wear the hats! I can't believe it's so soon.

Ninafelix,

I hope we will fun into each other! For the first two days, we're at the Poly then we're moving to the Wilderness Lodge! It is coming up so fast! Less than 3 months to go! Are you getting married at the WL? We're getting married at the Poly. It's so exciting! Not sure if we're going to wear the hats/bands as my financee is not to excited about the idea! I'd like to find some pins perhaps.

LISAMWDW

Yes, we're staying and getting married at WL, at least for now. I'm still keeping my eyes open for great rates on the other hotels, but I do love WL. We're planning on wearing the hats, my fiancee seems ok with it. You can email me presonally if you'd like, so we don't have to make everyone read our letters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter