Revenge Of The Teens 2.0

I bought the nicer version on Tuesday.... Yeah, "yesterday." I don't really have a lot of time to read because of work though. :( I'm not as into Harry Potter though as I was during the last book though. Probably becuase I forgot a lot of people and events. :rolleyes:

kev, where do you work?

I totally scored a job at a roller rink. ;) My sisters have been associated with it since I was a toddler though, so it wasn't too hard. :teeth:

I usually DJ although I don't really know a thing about music! I've bought like 2 CD's in my entire life! And on the radio, I only listen to like oldies or whatever my parents have on! So, it's pretty weird. I'm getting better at it though. I also do other jobs like skate room and snack bar, prize bar.........
$7-$8 an hour though is pretty good. I'm there 3-6 hours at a time too. :teeth:

3.gif

what color of crocs?
and are they the cut out mickey head ones?

i have 55 days as of today for my trip to the motherland
you'll be gone and back again before i even leave town

They are the Pink and white Mickey cut out ones. I looove them. They are very comfortable. I ordered the strap with the holes in it and jibbets for them too! They should be here by friday.

yea, i read that on screamscape sometime back.

it is supposed to be finished before oct 1st..

it's gonna be strange not seeing the hand when i come over there in the monorail from the MK.

i was checking the site of the closures when i am there.
boo hoo......:sad2:

i read that disney is increasing prices again for tickets for 2008.
it's getting expensive there now.

:wave: Hi. :teeth:

I'm not really a guy that likes seeing crocs. I don't know why, they annoy me, at least when I see a bunch of younger boys wearing them. Childish, yes, but I consider crocs for girls. I don't know.........

Yeah, the wand thing was a while back. ;) I'm going to miss it. I was fine with it personally. It gave the ball some pizzaz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter