Revenge Of The Teens 2.0

Yes indeedee. Hehe, I had almost forgotten about the Disboards until Ryan IMed me last night. Wow, I miss it. Oh! BY THE WAY!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!! ;) I'll be back on monday. Hehe.

maybe kevin missed the plane and is still at disney...............:eek:

you would think he would have come back by now and checked in here:rolleyes1

maybe kevin missed the plane and is still at disney...............:eek:

you would think he would have come back by now and checked in here:rolleyes1

Ooops. My bad. ;) I made it back just fine. I actualy went over my spring break with the band as well again and survived. Had my first taluca leg that trip actaully...

i started to think you had a long vacation in the motherland kevin.

it was only 4 months and 4 days ago you said you were leaving that day.

thought you moved in there and was still sleeping on a park bench....:rolleyes1

I'm going again on sunday for 2 weeks.

I'll be at Vero Beach for the first while, not sure how long... Then Beach Club at Saratoga for the rest.

My best friends from like October till May abandoned me a few months ago and just choose to ignore me even though they have no good reason. And one of them was the girl I loved and did everything for even though we never had a relationship. We were very close, and that's when everything took a 180°. My life has sucked since then.

Aw. Sorry to hear that.

My life is pretty amazing at the moment. This whole year has been amazing actually. :)

Mine was over the winter. Other than that. It's been almost all down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter