Reykjavik Port Times in Itinerary Don't Match Cruise Port Schedule

Pluto1008

Earning My Ears
My family is booked on the Norway/Iceland 12-night cruise this July. I was researching where the ship would dock in Reykjavik and noticed that the arrival and departure times listed on the Reykjavik cruise port schedule do not match the times listed by Disney on the cruise itinerary. Disney lists arrival at noon on July 30th and departure at 7pm on July 31. Reykjavik port lists arrival at 5:30am on July 30th and departure at 1:15pm on the 31st. Has anyone seen this before or can anyone tell me which port times I should trust? This makes me hesitant to make plans for this port. Thanks in advance for any insight!

IMG_7210.jpegIMG_7207.jpeg

Clicked into this since we did the inaugural itinerary of the Norway/Iceland and it was one of my all time favorite.

Just guessing that if you are using the port website, the IT guy probably put in a placeholder, or “usual” port arrival time, into the time slot on the website. Likely the DCL time is the better reference at six months out. There are other resources on the internet, not sure the rules on listing those other websites here. Those might have more accurate information, but maybe not. Even when things get confirmed, there can still be variations so plan with a little buffer, the tour operators will expect some small variations also.

That is a great itinerary so have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter