Ribbons at SBP??

feline figaro

WDW Bride May 2009 - WDW Vet
I ve just been reading a TR which mentioned having ribbons on the railings at SBP but have nt seen a pic of this.

Was just wondering if anyone has had this done & if they have any pics showing this so i can see how it ll look

I have a pic that Rosie sent me, but it's not so great a pic (hard to see the bows).
They do 3 on each side and it's $50 each side (total of $100)...if no one else has it to post, I can try to find the pic she e-mailed me and post it later when I get home....

Lori

Not the best pic but you can see silver ribbons on the railings

SeaBreezePoint1.jpg

DisneyBrideToni:

Thankyou so much for mailing the pics :goodvibes

Lori thanks for telling me the pricing for this:thumbsup2
Yikes $50 per side is pretty pricey, $100 just for the ribbon :scared: . I dont think my df will go for that somehow

Its a shame we cant just decorate this ourself, it certainly would cost no where near that

Im really struggling to decide what to do for decoration :confused3 :headache:

DisneyBrideToni:

Thankyou so much for mailing the pics :goodvibes

Lori thanks for telling me the pricing for this:thumbsup2
Yikes $50 per side is pretty pricey, $100 just for the ribbon :scared: . I dont think my df will go for that somehow

Its a shame we cant just decorate this ourself, it certainly would cost no where near that

Im really struggling to decide what to do for decoration :confused3 :headache:

If you want, I can post the prices of things that I got on here so you can see.

I thought this might help you.

As far as the swagging, I am still doing it but I am doing it a little different so it will actually be cheaper than $250.00.

1 arch swag that frames where bride and groom and with white chiffon, swagged at three points....cluster of blush and light pink roses, spray roses, pink hydrangea and greenery at top swag point and sage sheer bows at two front corner swag points.....$175.00

The ribbons
Swag both sides of railing with wild rose satin and silver sheer ribbon leaving a bow and the top and bottom of stair railing...$60.00.

Scatter a light amount of white and blush rose petals across width of aisle...$75.00.

I am having more stuff but I just posted this since this is what you were asking about. If you need more info just let me know! :thumbsup2

DisneyBrideToni:

That would be a great help :thumbsup2 , Rosie told us the pricing of the Swag & Petals but if there are other options on what we can have done i would love to see them :)

We re def gonna have the petals on the floor & on the cake table. Its just other decor i cant decide on :rolleyes:

I thought this might help you.

As far as the swagging, I am still doing it but I am doing it a little different so it will actually be cheaper than $250.00.

1 arch swag that frames where bride and groom and with white chiffon, swagged at three points....cluster of blush and light pink roses, spray roses, pink hydrangea and greenery at top swag point and sage sheer bows at two front corner swag points.....$175.00

The ribbons
Swag both sides of railing with wild rose satin and silver sheer ribbon leaving a bow and the top and bottom of stair railing...$60.00.

You re a star :) , thanks for posting all the info its a great help :cutie:

By any chance do you have a pic of how the 1 arch swag looks like?? Id love to see it

With regard to the ribbons is that $60 per side or for both sides? If its for both sides i maybe able to sweet talk my df in to agreeing to that:thumbsup2

$175 is a much more appealing price for the swag you mention then the $250 i ve been quoted for the other type of swag

You re a star :) , thanks for posting all the info its a great help :cutie:

By any chance do you have a pic of how the 1 arch swag looks like?? Id love to see it

With regard to the ribbons is that $60 per side or for both sides? If its for both sides i maybe able to sweet talk my df in to agreeing to that:thumbsup2

$175 is a much more appealing price for the swag you mention then the $250 i ve been quoted for the other type of swag

Here is a picture that the florist sent to me. In this picture though it shows floral at the 3 points. Now my understanding is you can do all bows at the points and it would be even cheaper than the $175.00 but I am not sure how much.

SBP.jpg

The ribbons are $60.00 for both sides not per side.

Unfortunately these are no longer my prices since I had to go add stuff. :lmao:

Here is a picture that the florist sent to me. In this picture though it shows floral at the 3 points. Now my understanding is you can do all bows at the points and it would be even cheaper than the $175.00 but I am not sure how much.

SBP.jpg

The ribbons are $60.00 for both sides not per side.

Unfortunately these are no longer my prices since I had to go add stuff. :lmao:

I ve just emailed Rosie asking her if she can send me a pic to show me the type of swag you re having as i really like the sound of it. Im not too sure if the 3 bouquet swag is too over powering so think the option you ve gone with maybe more suitable.

Is the ribboning def $60 just someone else posted that its $50 per side :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 ??? If its $60 for both sides then thats a lot better :thumbsup2

wow thats a lot of money! My BEO says $60.00 for both railings not each. That is strange.

I think it depends on how you're doing the bows...on my proposal it says...

"Accent along the entrance railing with three matching lavender and ivory satin bows as pictured with trailing streamers..."

It's not the same as the pic posted above....in the pic posted it looks like the ribbon is just gathered into 2 bows...with the streamers going between the bows...

If I get home and no one has posted the other pic, I will do so, I don't have it on this computer here (at work!) :rotfl:

But yeah, that is a pretty big price difference...it's basically $40 more the way I chose, but I can't believe it's $40 more of ribbon!! Perhaps I will ask next time I talk to Rosie...hmmm...

This is one of my favorite threads. Its exactly what I've been looking for. Ideas and pricing on decorating SBP.

SBPribbonsandpetals.jpg

Ok, so here is the picture I have (well, I have that other one too, but this is the way we chose to do it)....

DecemberBride, is this how you had your ribbons or more like the other pic? I'm wondering if I should ask Rosie about the pricing...I mean, it's only $40, but if I don't have to spend it, I'd rather not, you know?

And Toni, you chose the setup like the one with the silver ribbbons or like the pic I posted?

I'm glad this thread was started, because now I'm all confused!!

yeah from my BEO it seems that it is going to be set up like the silver ribbons except in pink.

Here is my BEO for the swagging on the arch and its broken up into pieces to see how much they charge for each item.

SWAGGING
1 Swag the arch that frames where the bride and groom will stand with white chiffon, knotting at the top center and top two corners of the arch 75.00

1 Place a cluster of (blush, light pink and medium pink) roses and spray roses, (light pink, light green and raspberry) hydrangea, and lighter colors of greenery at the top swag point of the chiffon $85.00

2 Place 563 Willow sheer bows at the two front corner swag points (no floral)2 15.00ea....total $30.00
RAIL RIBBONS
1 Swag both sides of the stair railing with 175 Shocking Pink satin and 563 Willow sheer ribbon, leaving a bow at the top and bottom of the stair railing (no floral)...$60.00
PETALS DOWN AISLE
Light amount of blush and light pink rose petals...$75.00

I am also having different linens on the altar and chair covers too so I am going overboard but I am liking what its going to look like. I have recently added crystal drops to the swag but I don't know how much they are going to be yet.

hmmm...Toni, maybe that's what it is because one pic shows 3 bows and the other is only two with a swag in between? Maybe the 3 bows take up that much ribbon? I think Rosie said there was a swag in between, but don't know if I'm remembering it right....
It seems like a long shot though, do you think I should ask Rosie? I forget, are you an Escape bride? I'm wondering if they charge Escape brides and Wishes brides the same way......

I e-mailed Rosie last week, didn't hear back so I e-mailed her back again this past Monday, and still haven't heard anything...(I have other things to go over with her)...I guess she must be crazy busy again lately...

Lori

Hehehe, I was going to post a photo for you, but I see it's already been done! :goodvibes

Here's a close up:

11.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter