Richard Petty

Nancee

Earning My Ears
Anyone have experience with the Richard Petty. Looking at the 3hour, 8 laps. Its expensive, is it worth the money. Any insight would be of value.

Nancee, I bought the Richard Petty rookie experience (8 laps) for my husband as a birthday/anniversary gift (they're two days apart) when we were at WDW May 18 - 23 this year. He absolutely loved it! I haven't seen him smile so much at a function ever, and he's a cheerful guy. As a bonus, he was the only person in the class that day, so not only did he get a lot of personal attention, but he got an extra 8 laps for $199 US. As a special treat, it was worth it. It's not going to be a regular part of our Disney holidays, though -- too many other things to try. Besides, now that he's tried it and liked it, he wants the next experience to be on a bigger track. Say, Daytona!

Hi northern mouse, thanks for the reply. I think I will go ahead and purchase it. Looks like a lot of fun. He will be doing it with my brother. Did they send you the tickets in the mail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter