• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rick Steves Europe

We have the book, too. Have you watched the Travel Talk series? Cameron Hewitt is the speaker. We found it helpful when getting together an outline for our itinerary.
I'll have to look for that. Iceland in 2025 is still pretty nebulous for us--we're debating a land tour or cruise. Our girls (20 and 28, currently) may even do a short land tour, then meet up with us for a cruise--my older DD was thinking as a graduation gift to her sister, she'd go with her. Our second choice is a land/sea Alaska trip--DS17 bought me a book for that, too (not by Rick Steves, obviously).

Rick Steves also has his own luggage line too? I didn't even know that. My mom saw the show and she just loved it and she is jealous of Rick Steves because he gets to travel to Europe and my mom wishes she could go to Europe someday like Rick Steves does. My mother is obsessed with Europe and has always dreamed of going to Europe someday but the country of choice for my mom to visit would be Italy because she loves Italy's sights

Rick Steves also has his own luggage line too? I didn't even know that. My mom saw the show and she just loved it and she is jealous of Rick Steves because he gets to travel to Europe and my mom wishes she could go to Europe someday like Rick Steves does. My mother is obsessed with Europe and has always dreamed of going to Europe someday but the country of choice for my mom to visit would be Italy because she loves Italy's sights
Italy would be a great trip! The food is fantastic and there is history on every corner.

My mom who is fascinated with Europe started liking Rick Steves Europe and I was wondering if any of you have seen Rick Steves Europe before. Mom fell in love with the show and now wants to someday own some of Rick Steves Europe episodes on DVD. From what my mom saw of the show she thinks it is wonderful
We get Rick Steves Europe on our local PBS station (I still have cable). We love the show too, but from the recent shows it looks like Rick hasn't done a show for years - he's much younger in some and the date of the shows usually are 2006 or so. Still love them though.

I've never travelled to Europe, have no current plans to travel to Europe but Rick Steve's Europe is my go to for relaxing TV. I loved his podcast for long walks too. He has a bunch of different guests and the topics they cover are so specific.

We get Rick Steves Europe on our local PBS station (I still have cable). We love the show too, but from the recent shows it looks like Rick hasn't done a show for years - he's much younger in some and the date of the shows usually are 2006 or so. Still love them though.
His most recent shows are on his website. Season 12 is mostly focused on art.

I like Rick Steves except when he starts talking politics in his videos. I use his books a lot. Got great tips for Rome and Paris trips.

His most recent shows are on his website. Season 12 is mostly focused on art.

Season 12 just showed up on our local PBS. He has done a few "theme" shows that aren't focused on a single destination. He did cruising, travel tips ones, and I he did one that traced Martin Luther through Germany that was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter