Riddle me this! *Tuesday!*

Yesterday's:

A man has to get a fox, a chicken, and a sack of corn across a river. He has a rowboat, and it can only carry him and one other thing. If the fox and the chicken are left together, the fox will eat the chicken. If the chicken and the corn is left together, the chicken will eat the corn. How does the man do it?

Man carries chicken, man leaves chicken and comes back, man gets fox, man leaves fox and gets chicken, man leaves chicken and gets corn, man leaves fox and corn to get chicken, man gets chicken

I owe some YESTERPANTS!

Gail!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Marsha!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

<center> :wave:I <3 Eeyore :wave:
WELCOME TO THE RIDDLE</center>

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Jiminy!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Baboo!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Looks like Sis got LPP! :)

<marquee direction=right>
fpppants.gif
</marquee>

minstrel.jpg

Good morning To all the riddle groupies & award winners!

A quick hi & I'm back to the grind stone:( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

And John, you got FPP! :)

<marquee direction=right>
fpppants.gif
</marquee>

Good morning riddle friends.....I havent gotten pants in weeks...this one looks like it could be a possibility! I'll have my kids check it out before school.

Morning, OK and Corral! Looks like my kind of riddle today! Be back with a PM soon.

I hope you find some time for a break today, John! :)

'Morning, Amid! I'm looking forward to your PM! :)

Looks like our avatars have flown the coop! :)

'Morning, Diane! :)

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

ARGHH!!!! Boards are STILL acting up! I couldn't get the PM feature to work, and now I keep getting blank pages when I try to post here too! I wasn't on the DIS all day yesterday, so I thought it would be fixed by now!

Great looking breakfast spot today!

Good Morning, Riddler and Riddle Rioters!

The boards are bewitched! STILL!!!! Poor Alex! It must be the Tag Imps trying to drive him to drink!

Oh....I am soooo in the mood for breakfast today!

Bernie.....would you please cook me some eggs over easy and bacon!!!!

I guess I should look at the riddle.....maybe it's one I can stare at long enough and it will just LEAP out at me!!!!

Morning Riddlers ...

Thought I'd be an early bird today, waiting for Kasie to wake up.

I have to tell you all something very funny... ok, well you had to be there ... but anyway ...

Last night just before I put Kasie to bed, we were watching a Bear-In-The-Big-Blue-House video, and they do a lot of singing on it.

So what do I hear when I walk in later?
Kasie in her crib singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
It was so cute ... wish I had my video camera right then.
She talks up a storm but that was the first time I've heard
her singing, not prompted by the TV.
Now I guess I have to be careful what I sing around the house...
LOL
:D :D :D

Good Morning Fellow Riddle Groupies!!!
I hope that everyone is well today. It is pouring rain here this morning......I guess I'll be driving the kiddies, can't have them getting drenched at the bus stop.
If anyone has a spare moment today please keep a good thought for my SIL who will be undergoing surgery at 9:30. She will be having a 19cm x 25cm tumor removed from her ovary. They will need to take that ovary at least because until they go in they won't know what else it is touching & if anything else will need to be removed. They have told her that the chances of it being cancerous are 1/3.

Now..to think about the riddle............

Yesterday we got into a bit of a disco mood! Today - I'd like to leave a clue or two and highlight some great rock and roll albums!!

Here's a great start!

B000002J09.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Been a Long Time...

Morning Riddlers!

I will certainly keep your SIL in my thoughts today Laura.

We had a wild night on RMC yesterday.....I can't imagine why none of our guys showed up. :rolleyes:

Good Morning Riddlers!
Gorgeous 68 degrees here yesterday and sunny, today a high of 70!:sunny: I am SO happy:D

Like Diane, I wasn't on the DIS after work either. Was hoping it would be back to normal this morning.

I'm bummed about the avatars. I had just found this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter