Riddle me this!

Good afternoon everyone.

Just stopped home for lunch but had to check in. It is really snowing here. Makes driving to people's homes to give them their therapy a real thrill ride. Glad I didn't let DD drive to school today.

Laura and Laura, I don't do thrill rides or coasters either. I am sure we can find somewhere more sedate to relax and have a chilled beverage and chat.

yeah, great....thanks guys...

tag fairy...schmag fairy.....
I have a real problem....

POTTY TRAINING.......well, not me....BOO....
we just ventured into "the big city" and she stayed dry the ENTIRE time we were gone, and as a reward I bought her a "dancing lesson dress"....i.e. leotard....she wants to take dancing lessons in the worst way, but has to be potty trained...maybe this will be the motivation she needs.
Currently she's sound asleep on the couch...we'll see when she wakes up...

Wish me luck!

it's 2:30 eastern time....just about the right time to stop working (yeeeeessss, I've been working today) and scooch over to a corona.
Have to check in with the last poster pants girls though....we've kinda fallen off the wagon as the insanity of the week has gotten to us.

Well...this long post will get us back up to page 1....off in search of last friday's post too...

Who got yesterday last pants?? ME?????

Hey Guys!
Carol, I'm up for a chilled beverage and a chat anytime!!:D

Stephanie-We need to start our Riddle Me Chat thread!! Do you want to or shall I???
Good Luck with potty training!

Just dropping in to say hi and I don't have a clue! I knew both yesterdays and the days before and thought I was wrong and I was right!!! Should have made a guess!!! Hope you guys are having a good day!:)

boots....water......hmmmm close...you're getting Hotter....
oh wait..maybe you're getting colder....

Thanks for the pants, OK (and the clues on the threads, riddle-buds!)

Here's another one:

I
Hope
Sandusky
Enjoys
Interesting
Melodies

(well, I heard that you guys were singing at DIS-Con!!!)

I edited my post because I got to thinking once again maybe I am close to being right and should change it! You have to excuse me today because my head is so full of cold I am not thinking!! At least I have an excuse today!

Way to go IDAHO...

Laura...I lit the torches...coronas are chilled...were you bringing nachos??

If I end up doing the Sandusky thing, can I join the I don't do coasters crowd?? Please!!!!

Nachos are my specialty!! No... really they are!:D
I'll bring 'em along!!:D

I had to bump this for posterity....first time we've gotten the Daily Double!!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter