Riddle me this!

Boo'sMom - here's some gently healing Pixie Dust for the little fella...*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope he's feeling better soon....

Get some rest, hon...:)

Hope your little guy gets well soon, Steph.

Lars, I could go for a WDW trip about now too, but too much to do around here!

Good luck in the playoffs, OK! When do those start?

The cold wave has broken here!:bounce: We have +11 this morning, and hope to go up to mid 20's tomorrow. Of course, that also means it is supposed to snow!:(

'Morning, Mickey!

Very cold here too, AGAIN!!! :(

We're looking for a gradual warm-up into the 30's by the middle of next week! :)

shhhh...where is Gina????
I know I'm not supposed to mention that "L" word.....but the State is going to be announcing a bunch of them today.....DH isn't worried...but until 10, I'll be a bit of a basketcase....

When he came home and told me yesterday that the new governor was announcing L****** today, I told him that he was going to have to worry about that because I was busy worrying about the three days of canned goods....

LOL....if you can't laugh....what can you do???

Sandi!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Stephanie!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Steph, I think folks around your part of the country are being more serious about preparations than folks around here. They aren't saying much about measures to take here, and they haven't started the traffic security at the airport yet, because they fear they will be violating peopl's civil rights. I am quite sure you could buy Duct tape anywhere around here!

Good morning everyone. I don't know what's wrong with my computer but it's taken close to 5 minutes just to get on the Riddle!!!:eek:

Got to run my DS off to school.....will read what's going on in everyone's lives when I get back!:D

Gail!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

(Now - let's see if you can get PANTS on Page 1 one morning - there's a challenge!!) ;) :)

It's pretty amazing how "serious" people are taking the warnings. I mean...really....shouldn't we be prepared in the event of an emergency ANYWAYS? I mean, given the unpredictable weather you never know.....

There was a HUGE article in our paper yesterday with info on preparations we should make....as well as stepped up security at the airports, etc. I think the news media is getting a little out of hand.....JMHO

I think folks around here think we are in a "safe" area, but the MOA is definately a bastien of American ideals, and Mayo would be a mark too.

Good luck today, Stephanie. Let us know that things went just fine, would you? :)

Kitty - I think there's a thread on the CB about very slow access times. Are you an AOL user? There were some tips for AOLers on that thread....

Ya' know - we've got kids - we've ALWAYS got three days worth of canned goods around!! And since we camp - we've got duct tape and tarps all over the place too! And portable heaters and stoves and coolers. I guess we're prepared by nature!

Good Morning all.. have no clue on the riddle... I have been too busy trying to decide whether I am getting sheets of plastic today.. I already have the duct tape.....an Irish household without duct tape, well it just does not happen...LOL..

9 degrees here this morning when I drove Tom to the bus... what can I say.. keep the faith everyone.. I am sending the riddle off to Boston, but lately they have been slacking off and not participating.. I guess real life and work is getting in the way.. Have a good one.. stay safe..

I worry about this frightening the children too much. My youngest is pretty much cluless, but my twins are 13 and they see the news reports no matter how many times I turn the TV off. They talk about it at school and on the school bus, I'm afraid if I started stock piling canned food & plastic sheeting they would get really spooked & that's no way for them to have to live!

Hiya, Mahsha! :)

Hey - get those guys back on the stick with the riddle!!! They have a very strange sense of priorities!!! :p :p :p

Summer IS coming....one of these days...:rolleyes:

Hiya, guys!

Good luck with the little guy, Steph.....and the big L word. We're just hanging out....activating credit cards, though. Gives you more leaway if things get hairy.

I haven't done a thing about this weekend. I've always had stuff in the basement but after 9/11 I stepped it up a bit and am generally more prepared. Duct tape and plastic? Sounds kinky! LOL! But it's around here somewhere. I guess I should gather it up.

I don't watch the news. I watched HBO last night.....a docu on cannibalism. I guess you could consider that related!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter