Riddle me this!

You and Bill have a nice walk, Bernie! I was planning on taking Ralph again this morning to wear off some of his excess energy, but I doubt that is in the picture today!:rolleyes:

It has started raining here already, and they are predicting upwards of 6" snow for the souther suburbs. I hate March storms in Minnesota, because it ususlly snows twice as much as they predict this time of year!:mad:

Diane-Did ya get pants from my last PM??????????
Not yet, but OK is out walking the dog yet.

BTW, Gina...I think the picture OK posted was actually a double bass horn and not a baritone. Think baritone on steroids!:p

Jiminy!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

You're welcome, Diane.

Here you are, Alan!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Good morning everyone! As soon as I figure out the trick (and I think I know what it is) to this riddle, Bernie, I'll send a PM.

Sorry you are not feeling well Diane. Take it easy today!

Oh, that makes me wince, just thinking of what you went through yesterday, Cyn. Wishing you a quick recovery from your ordeal!

Last night Dan's senior high school band played in the Rotary Music Festival. It's the first time he's been able to play his electric bass with the senior band in the competition because certain judges like only "traditional" bands and his music teacher has asked him not to play in past years, to better their chances of winning. Last year they won the gold. This year, with the different judge, they won the Silver. I don't think that the band that won the gold played better, but I guess the judge thought it was a really challenging piece. Anyway, Dan was thrilled that in his last year of high school, he finally got to play in the Festival.

Enjoy your new car, Kathy!

My sister just called so I'm off to spend the afternoon with her.

Have a great day all! :sunny:

Bernie, I also like Next Gen, but I am especially partial to this crew:

ds9fams.jpg

Good morning, Riddlers. I've tried sending my PM twice, but kee getting "Page Unavailable", so I don't know if it's gone through.

Dalepool!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Nice to hear from you on the riddle! :)

Cyn, that sounds so awful what you went through! I hope you are feeling better soon and that it all heals quickly!

I must say you all are making me laugh right now!!! Y'all have no idea how much I needed that right now.

Diane, a baritone on sterioids :teeth: I know this is a pic of one
silver%20baritone.jpg

I played one of those in band in high school and college. I must say it was an easy one to start with and didn't sound like a dying animal near as much as some others when you first try to play :p

Having two kids playing string instruments was a bit painful when they first started! They can make some.....remarkable sounds when they're getting started!

Good to see you laughing, Elaine! :)

It's always good to be laughing!

Your comment Bernie reminded me... my sister swore that when I first started French Horn that I sounded like a dying cow :eek:

Kara is doing pretty good with the clarinet - she only hits those sick or dying animal noises once in awhile now - usually when they are working on a new note:wave:

Elaine, Logan is LOL at your last comment. He says he also sounds like a dying cow!

Marla, my sister played clarinet (one I tired a few times and didn't like personally) but I remember those sounds all too well ;) They do pass!!!

Tell Logan to keep at it. Trutfhully one day I played a small solo in practice and when I was done, not only was my band director in awe as was a few of my band "mates" but I was too... one day he will play beautifully and love that gorgeous sound :)

(can y'all tell which is my favorite instrument? ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter