• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

Yesterday's:

Which does not belong in this group:
Apple, Grape, Banana, Cherry, Pear

....and why?

Banana needs to be peeled to be eaten

Some YESTERPANTS! :)

Boots!
<marquee direction=left>
leftypants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Dalepool!
<marquee direction=left>
leftypants.gif
</marquee>

HEY SIS!!! You got LPP! :)
<marquee direction=right>
lastpants.gif
</marquee>

After just working a 12 hour nightshift I am suppose to get that! LOL

Good Morning :D

Have a Disney Day!

Good morning, John!! Or should I say GOOD NIGHT??? ;) :)

Morning, Bernie and friends! I believe I gave that answer once yesterday, only in reverse. You see, some people peal apples and pears too!

As for today' riddle...Gesundtheit!

Our soccer team is off to rip-roaring start......we're 4-0 for the year and we've reached the halfway point of the season! Yippee! We actually won by forfeit last night as the other team didn't have enough players to field a team. We played a scrimmage anyway - a good time was had by all!

A question for you New Englanders - or anyone who might be able to help....what advice can you give me about going to Fenway to see a game. A bunch of us on our soccer team are looking to travel to see a couple of games this summer. We're only 5-6 hours away. We're looking at seeing Anaheim there. Any recommendations on a place to stay that's on the train lines?
TIA! :)

Hey! The early-rising Lars earned FPP today! :)
<marquee direction=right>
fpppants.gif
</marquee>

Good Morning OK & Riddles buds!!
Our house appraiser is coming today & I needed some paperwork from DH so I'm up early. We decided to take advantage of the lower rates & refinance. I always forget everything involved in doing something like that.
PM on the way...

JºoºhnG - you've earned some ALTERNATE pants today! :)
<marquee direction=left>
leftypants.gif
</marquee>

FPP!! for me???? cool:teeth:
Nothin like a pair of shiny gold pants to start the day off on a good note:D

Lars! I HATE that kind of paperwork too! Of course, I would be glad to do it for the new place if it meant it was completed!

Yet again, the roofers cried wolf! They weren't out there again!:rolleyes:

Thanks Bernie

I'll take whatever I can get this early in the morning and late in the shift! LOL

Have a Disney Day!

Originally posted by Lars624
FPP!! for me???? cool:teeth:
Nothin like a pair of shiny gold pants to start the day off on a good note:D

I've ALWAYS said that, Lars! :)

Diane! Thay bailed AGAIN??!?!?!!!!! :eek:

Good morning, Sandi - I'll post a clue in a bit! :)

Hey Bernie! How about a trip to the "lovely" Metrodome?:) Not a great stadium, but at least you can be assured the game will happen no matter what the weather!:p

A question for you about PM's!

Do you respond to a PM above or below the existing text? And why? I respond above the existing text because that's where the cursor goes when I hit reply! But I've noticed many of you reply below!

You, you're quite welcome! I hope you have a Disney Day too! :)

Diane - there are quite a few ballparks I want to see. Fenway is high on the list because I've been hearing rumors of it being torn down or highly renovated soon. There are so many really cool ballparks around now!

I just noticed this post from Glo

Here little Kassie is having a growth removed from her neck today. Best wishes and hugs for Kassie, Glo! :)

Prayers and PD for little Kassie!

I would love to see Fenway too, OK.

PM reply. I USUALLY reply at the top (even though mny last one to you was at the bottom), but the smilies show up on the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter