• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

Doing a quick little evening catch up here.

Bernie that would be a laugh seeing my pants sitting at my desk waiting for me :teeth: Of course the security guards would probably not let it in w/o an ID ;)

Steph, I'll get with you in a PM. I can definitely do a few days and if anyone doesn't want a MOnday one let me know. I can do that one the easiest... as long as I am up early enough ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!!! :sunny:

I just noticed Lorraine's pic too! It looks great :)

Kara is sitting here doing her math homework and reviewing WW II in the Pacific for her test tomorrow - she thanks you all for the birthday wishes

She is doing much better Diane! They had her sitting up yesterday for a bit, today they will try her standing for a minute.

That's Great! I suspect the coma helped her body have time to heal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter