Ride to airport bailed.

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
Hi, my ride that was suppose to drive us on Tuesday to the airport bailed on me. So my question is since jetblue and American work together would I be able to change my night time flight wit jetblue to MCO to an American flight in the am so my husband can drive us?

So my question is since jetblue and American work together would I be able to change my night time flight wit jetblue to MCO to an American flight in the am so my husband can drive us?
If you're thinking of calling JetBlue to have them change your flight so you can go on an AA's airplane, then the answer is No.
You would need to cancel the JetBlue flight and book a new flight with AA.

DLgal is correct....that's not how it works. If JetBlue canceled your flight they might put you on the AA early flight. They should and some times you have to be firm in getting it done.

But they won't do that for a self directed change. Flakey friends don't waive change fees!

You may be able to change your flight only if the new flight is a JetBlue flight that is operated by American Airlines. JetBlue does waive change fees for all categories except Blue Basic, but you will have to pay the fare difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter