RideMax - just rides or character greetings, too?

starshine514

DIS Veteran
We're taking our DD4 and DD6 to Disneyland in May. When we took them to WDW last January, they loved both the rides and the characters. We did touringplans for that, but they didn't have any wait times for characters, so we usually saved that for the afternoon when the majority of the plan was over, or screwed up the plan by being spontaneous as we walked by. With 5 definite meet & greets (PFF, Pixie Hollow, Tangled, Mickey, Minnie) that the girls want to do, I was hoping to schedule some of that more efficiently this go-round.

I've read that RideMax doesn't include shows, does it include the permanent-type meet & greets?

I've read that RideMax doesn't include shows, does it include the permanent-type meet & greets?

RideMax does not have all the meet & greets, the only ones that have it is Mickey and Minnie's house only. This is treated as more of a attraction than a character greeting on the program. The WDW RideMax includes the shows and fireworks, the DL doesn't have that like the WDW does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter