Rider swap for MFSR

chimoe

Mouseketeer
For anyone who has went today or during AP, is the rider swap system up? Are they allowing us to go through the FP+ queue for the 2nd riding group?

I did not have kids on our trip. But there was a couple directly behind us that had a small child. They actually waited the entire time together until they got to the main building where they were asked if they were rider swapping. They said yes and split up at that point. Rode with 2 of them and saw all 4 walk together again about 20min later. So rider swap is up. If it were me I would go to the main building entrance first to set up rider swap before jumping to the end of line.

Yes it is operational. There are cast members with iPads to the left of the ride as you face it for rider swap and DAS. Return time is based on the current wait time. They had no issue with us rider switching even though our 3.5 year old was tall enough to ride but didn’t want to. The return point is in the centre between single rider and standby, where I assume the FP will be in the long term, you scan in normally

We used it for annual pass preview .. My wife was probably in/out of the ride in 20 minutes (just used the Fast Pass line) and still got to experience part of the queue (She was let in to the room right before Hondo, she said. It seems like the single rider line skips the entire queue and you get inserted into a flight crew right before you enter the Falcon's holding room.

We used it for annual pass preview .. My wife was probably in/out of the ride in 20 minutes (just used the Fast Pass line) and still got to experience part of the queue (She was let in to the room right before Hondo, she said. It seems like the single rider line skips the entire queue and you get inserted into a flight crew right before you enter the Falcon's holding room.
yes SR skips the pre show completely

yes SR skips the pre show completely
deliberately have not read or looked at much about the ride itself....but quick question?: does the SR line also skip the part of the line where you are basically "walking through" the Falcon...i.e quick picutre op with the holocron table, etc?

deliberately have not read or looked at much about the ride itself....but quick question?: does the SR line also skip the part of the line where you are basically "walking through" the Falcon...i.e quick picutre op with the holocron table, etc?
It skips the cool queue, the queue will give you a look at engines and other artifacts, it gives you an amazing view of the top of the falcon. You go in and it's a narrow, concrete hallway, you reach the stairs go up and get a job appointment. But you do go into the main hold with the medical bay and the dejarik table. Remember to get your pics quickly you only have about 30 seconds in the room before your color is called

It skips the cool queue, the queue will give you a look at engines and other artifacts, it gives you an amazing view of the top of the falcon. You go in and it's a narrow, concrete hallway, you reach the stairs go up and get a job appointment. But you do go into the main hold with the medical bay and the dejarik table. Remember to get your pics quickly you only have about 30 seconds in the room before your color is called
Great thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter