Rider Swap

DYOBL0305

Mouseketeer
Does the RS program at US/IoA work the same as the one at DW? By that I mean, can the adult that waits and rides second bring two other guests with them or do they ride alone?

Your whole family waits in line together. The non-riding parent and other non-riders wait in the waiting room just off the loading area. Once one part of the family rides, the switch happens right there on the spot.

Right - but does the nonriding parent get to ride with two guests when it is their turn or do they ride alone? I ask because at DW the non-riding parent can bring up to two guests with them when it's their turn to ride, I know different parks have different policies, so I'm wondering if it's the same here or if they don't get to bring guests back with them.

If you have a mom and dad and 3 kids and use the child swap set up, the ones that ride the first time can join again when the second parent takes their turn to do the ride

Just switch off to the person that stays in the swap room with the child

If you have a mom and dad and 3 kids and use the child swap set up, the ones that ride the first time can join again when the second parent takes their turn to do the ride

Just switch off to the person that stays in the swap room with the child

Perfect - thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter