rides for toddlers at seaworld

sammieb80

Earning My Ears
we visited 2 years ago when my daughter was almost 2 and she was able to ride all of the attractions in shamu harbour except the coaster with an adult.

i have just checked the site today as we visit again in a few weeks and she must be 3ft5 in order to ride.

can anyone tell me that has visited recently if this means unsupervised or supervised.

i have emailed them directly but still waiting for a reply.

thanks

we visited 2 years ago when my daughter was almost 2 and she was able to ride all of the attractions in shamu harbour except the coaster with an adult.

i have just checked the site today as we visit again in a few weeks and she must be 3ft5 in order to ride.

can anyone tell me that has visited recently if this means unsupervised or supervised.

i have emailed them directly but still waiting for a reply.

thanks

Looking at the Seaworld website, it just says that the coaster in Shamus Happy Harbor has a height limit of 38". I would take that to mean unattended, although I cannot imagine my DD (who was close to that age when we were there in May) wanting to ride alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter